Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a deal on a right rearset for my 2005 ZX10R, the one that the rear brake pedal is mounted too. Mine cracked down the middle of the pivot point for the brake and now the pedal is just hanging on there, plus the peg only has one support so I'm not riding until I get it replaced. I've heard of people complaining with the factory ones, but I have never had a problem since I bought the bike new until now. After thinking about what could have caused it I'm pretty sure that it must have been cracked from the only time it has been on the ground (about a month ago my dog knocked it over while I was playing with him in the garage).

I'm fine with OEM if someone has upgraded and still has the stock they want to sell. I will just buy the pair if you only want to sell them together and the price is right.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
^^^^^^ If a member on here gets me the rearsets I traded for shipped out to me soon, I would have a set of OEM rearsets just need new pegs!! So ill keep posted on your thread and if I get mine before u find some im sure we can work out a deal!!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Keep me updated, the peg is fine on mine, just the back part cracked where the brake pivots, so that shouldn't be a problem. Yours are for a 05?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts