Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is on the kawiforum, thought somebody might be interested
http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69457

Looking for 2 bikes for PINKS on Oct.21 at Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Bikes must run 2 out of 3 exhibition and then be available to run for titles later that evening if needed. All bikes considered. Please call for information.

Kenneth Herring (PINKS cast)
(903) 561-2320

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
AK10R said:
I would have to say give Luckz a call….. it wouldn’t be so bad if he lost his bike to a 600 Gixer :mrgreen:

:bitchslap :thefinger

There is no turns on pinks so I would loose for sure...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
luckz88 said:
:bitchslap :thefinger

There is no turns on pinks so I would loose for sure...

If you lost the yamaha you wouldnt be out much.:badteeth: :crackup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
If you lost the yamaha you wouldnt be out much.:badteeth: :crackup:

you all are a bunch of funny fuggars this morning aren't you

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Ruthless needs to hit this one up....can you say a$$whoopin, YEP thought so:mrgreen: Fuggers wouldn't stand a chance man, doit:badteeth:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Two bikes needed one for the host to ride around on without a shirt or helmet and a second as a backup after he lowsides the first.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Another thing with Ruthless is his reaction time is amazing. They'd accuse him of jumpin the line everytime unless they set it up on a tree. He'd be a good contender I'm sure!

Luckz, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your bike, no one wants a yammerhammer. They'd give it back after they cut the cameras. :lol: Sorry I had to join in on the Yamaha smack talk.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
axo250 said:
Luckz, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your bike, no one wants a yammerhammer. They'd give it back after they cut the cameras. :lol: Sorry I had to join in on the Yamaha smack talk.

You all are just wish that you would have bought the yammi is all...:mrgreen: :helmet:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts