Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a 1st gen passenger seat. their going for 80 bucks on ebay, i threw mine away when i got the solo cowl cause you could find them for cheap.

but now the current gf would ride sometimes, so gonna put one back one, plus i kinda miss the handle on it when moving it around and stuff.

anyone got one for cheap? :dontknow:

·
Registered
15 Posts
ill be putting mine up for sale on ebay monday or tuesday at the latest along with a whole bunch of other goodies chrome calipers etc.....cheap the passenger seat will be buy it now for $80.00 so check it out... thanks,Alan

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ill be putting mine up for sale on ebay monday or tuesday at the latest along with a whole bunch of other goodies chrome calipers etc.....cheap the passenger seat will be buy it now for $80.00 so check it out... thanks,Alan
based on his thread $80 isnt cheap :heyyou:

·
Registered
15 Posts
The calipers and all brackets complete set front and rear with fully adjustable steel braided spiegler brake lines and rear brake line brace all chrome a few months back EVERTHING IS CHROME for $500.00 is what im talking about is cheap.im parting out all my chrome and putting back all the stock junk and gettin rid of her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts