Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm havin' a hard time finding people in MD wanting a good hard ride. Must love twisties. Most kids on thier 6's only want to do wheelies and act stupid and the old farts on thier harleys just want a slow putt. I'm lookin' for a serious ride..... I know you guys and gals are out there.:zx_green:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
:welcome: Well I here if u try the bars there are a few lookin for a hard ride.and put em away wet cowboy.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Check out http://www.dcsportbikes.com the guys over there are always putting together rides with large groups and they are very organized. You'll have the choice of riding in a group with the same speed and maturity os yourself. Look for post from Kawlreaper, he's also a member on this board. He normally organizes the rides.

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
if ya wanna ride down to fburg and meet up with me and my buddies you wont be sorry , we can take ya down some real good backroads that ull be able to ride as hard as you want.....lemme know bro

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
welcome...check out threads under the regional area sections also for riders up there

:hello:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all your imput. found some people that like shooting clover leafs on I95. seems to be a bit safer than back roads. I have had a few close calls with cars crossing the dbl. yellow when I'm trying to hit those 90's. I bounced off a drivers door the other day. I'm still counting my blessings. St. Christopher was with me that day. I thank God for saving me and my bike. My bad for hitting turns hard with poor visability. everyone, ride hard and keep safe....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunshine, warm tires and warm asphalt always makes for a good ride even when your by your self. I found recently when the weather is good that the Kawi Green seems to attract some good company. Thank you !

Be safe,
Alex

1 - 20 of 21 Posts