Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not a 10 but I think under the circumstances it'll do. Just in time for the MotoGP weekend. Too bad I can't be out there at the track to watch it. I wish the Maisto 1:12 diecast model was done up like this. I feel the rendition Maisto did of the 10 doesn't do the bike justice. The diecast model I have here is a 1:12 scale from Minichamps. I'll have the blue one in a week since it's on order. I also have the Kawi MotoGP bikes coming. They're 1:24 scale and are from IXO. I'll post pics of those when I get them. Without further delay, here are the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToddZX10 said:
Why a Yama?
I'm sort of a Rossi fan. And I wanted a nice detailed scale model of a bike. So that's why I ended up with the Yami. Trust me, if Minichamps made a diecast model of the ZX-RR, I would have that right now. But they don't. The IXO ZX-RR models I mentioned above should be here in the next few days so I'll post up those pics when I get them in my hands. I'm hoping the IXO models are as good as the Minichamps because I feel the Maisto ones are pretty cheap looking.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
madnessracing said:
booooooooooooo thats a yamaha bike booooooooooooooooo:crackup: just messing with you ...thats a beautiful toy how much did you pay for it?
LOL. Yeah. I know I know. I'll redeem myself when I get the two ZX-RRs I ordered in the next few days.

The Yami M1 set me back $69 plus shipping. What's cool about the Minichamps is that they're coming out with a scale Rossi to set on top of the bike. There's three different versions of Rossi. I'm going to get one where he's in a tucked position.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Very nice I'll have to pic up the zx-rr if it is as nice.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
minichamps are great but bloody expensive for me i still collect the maisto models though, they arent great but they are better than nothing, looking forward to seeing pics of those zx-rr's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts