Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out to dinner with the fam and in my family my dad always gets us scratchers for our birthdays and christmas. So I was scratching a bunch of them and on the last one I won $300. Pretty sweet huh. I thought this month was gonna suck for me cause I got a DUI (which got dropped) and I didnt think I was gonna get anything for my birthday. Now I just need to get laid and this month will be great :crackUp: just to prove I am a winning I posted a pic

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
GIpro is next and I dont race so the Q's are still new (only 300 miles on them) maybe in a few months I will get new tires. I think I want the 2 cts but they dont have the 190/55zr17 out yet well at least I dont think

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
If you plan on doing a sprocket change, do it all at once. You can get the GI Pro, Speedohealer, and a 16T from a Z-1000 all for well under $300.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brian0128 said:
If you plan on doing a sprocket change, do it all at once. You can get the GI Pro, Speedohealer, and a 16T from a Z-1000 all for well under $300.
no sprocket change. I like the powerband where it is now for the street. 1/5th throttle might be coming soon too not sure if I want that though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts