Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let you guys no that kawi might be pullin the trigger on the zx-14. supposely in 2012 kawasaki is supposed to release a zx-15. its rumored to be 1429cc up 77cc from the current 1352cc. if its true its going to be alot of sad busa faces runnin around :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Damn!!! I hope it looks better than the 1st gen... Those things were UGLY!!!

:crackup: I'm with him on that one..

Even with 12cc's more than the Gen2 Busa they couldn't walk on the Busa.

Let's just see what the #'s are when they come out.. Since I own a Kawi and a Busa, it don't matter to me which is better. Means more if you actually know how to use it..:mrgreen:

·
Banned
262 Posts
Im going to go out on a limb here;

Any new ZX14 will have NEW styling, maybe less weight, Traction Control/Wheelie Control and definitely ABS.........BUT NOT MORE Horsepower and certainly no Supercharger.

I HOPE I AM WRONG, but something eats at me.......tbc

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
^ Only reason it won't have more power is that it will be restricted so as to not have more power (so as to not violate the 300 km/h unwritten top speed limit) ... but this is likely to be easily changed.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
10's walk Busa's so the 15's gonna walk....

I hope they make them looks sweet and not all big n gay like the last few years.

:)

Judd

·
Registered
968 Posts
i think the 2012 14 look pretty sweet from the pics in that magazine, if i were to get another bike i might just take a hard look at the 14 over the 10

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats a big boy right there lol
yep :mrgreen:

Damn!!! I hope it looks better than the 1st gen... Those things were UGLY!!!
yea i agree but i think the frontend looks alot better vs the old look on the zx14.

Let's just see what the #'s are when they come out.. Since I own a Kawi and a Busa, it don't matter to me which is better. Means more if you actually know how to use it..:mrgreen:
im sure somebody will find a way to unleash all that power. just look at the power there gettin out of the new zx10. i hope you dont think they can't find a way for the 14.

·
Registered
264 Posts
im sure somebody will find a way to unleash all that power. just look at the power there gettin out of the new zx10. i hope you dont think they can't find a way for the 14.

Well I'm talking stock, same rider on both bikes. All the big bikes are limited to 186mph anyway. Anyone that has money can dump a crap load into a bike and say he beats everything on the road like people do on here. Get a professional rider on a 600 and he can beat a normal guy on a 1000 in a 1/4 mile race.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm talking stock, same rider on both bikes. All the big bikes are limited to 186mph anyway. Anyone that has money can dump a crap load into a bike and say he beats everything on the road like people do on here. Get a professional rider on a 600 and he can beat a normal guy on a 1000 in a 1/4 mile race.
i was talking stock to vs being the gen2 busa being stock aswell. do a back to back dyno run wiht each bike on the same dyno and i think you will be surprised that the 14 want be slipin in power man.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts

:bs:

·
Registered
264 Posts

Don't just quote something and say :bs: .

Too many people boast how good they can ride, but in reality they can barely corner or drag race at all.. Do it at the track, it's where it's at..

·
Registered
5,228 Posts

Too many people boast how good they can ride, but in reality they can barely corner or drag race at all.. Do it at the track, it's where it's at..
Maybe you?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Maybe you?
:lol:

I actually consider myself a Normal Guy and can guarantee you the best professional on a 600cc bike SWB vs my Stock 1000 SWB is not going to beat me in a 1/4 mile race. :wink: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
523 Posts
:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts

Madness has posted enough slips and videos of his runs on his ZX14 do a search. You could also do a search on Brock's website and you might find him there too. :wink:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

im not no professional but im decent and ive sent many 1k's and busa's home sad :lol: bc they got beatin by a kawi thats swb :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts