Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Probably hit something while upright on the left side? Like the back of a car. Hard to tell. Sliders are for tip overs and low speed fug ups, not for major wrecks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Poor helmet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
These tards that ride up and down the highway with their helmets clinging to the back of the bike kill me. Has anybody ever asked one of these why? Because I did once, and it was a lowered and stretched Gixxer and the answer was to the effect of "That's for when I'm hitting the x-way or the twisties". Right. . . .because those are far more dangerous than a 4 lane highway with a business entrance and/or intersection every 10 fuggin feet :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ToddZX10 said:
Probably hit something while upright on the left side? Like the back of a car. Hard to tell. Sliders are for tip overs and low speed fug ups, not for major wrecks.
i waa being a smart ass about the helmet, aka tail section slider
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
What, he couldn't have been wearing a different helmet with that one there to go pick up his girlffriend?

This place is getting to be like a Geico commercial- "How does it feel to be better than everybody else?"

Think that'll be my sig for a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
WOODYZX10R said:
i waa being a smart ass about the helmet, aka tail section slider
Sorry Woody, yer right. Damn, is that a XXXL helmet? Look at the size of that bucket.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,362 Posts
Kickaho said:
These tards that ride up and down the highway with their helmets clinging to the back of the bike kill me. Has anybody ever asked one of these why? Because I did once, and it was a lowered and stretched Gixxer and the answer was to the effect of "That's for when I'm hitting the x-way or the twisties". Right. . . .because those are far more dangerous than a 4 lane highway with a business entrance and/or intersection every 10 fuggin feet :rolleyes:

I to ask a rider. His reply was it's to hot. He won't be hot when his head hits the pavement. he will be plain cold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
could have been, but i see a lot of people riding like that with no helmet on, but the tail slider on. you do have a point i was just going on what i normally see.


ZX10Miami said:
What, he couldn't have been wearing a different helmet with that one there to go pick up his girlffriend?

This place is getting to be like a Geico commercial- "How does it feel to be better than everybody else?"

Think that'll be my sig for a while.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top