Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a black 06. I havent ridden in a couple of years and most of the guys I rode with either crashed out of the sport or have moved to cruisers. For me this bike is taking alittle time to get comfortable on. Maybe the lay off but after hearing others I think its more the bike and just how light the steering is along with some other things. Time will tell- I hate to think the sack is gone but you never know. I have yet to read of any woman owning this bike, are there any? I have been reading from this site from about a month before I picked it up tryin g to help me decide if this was going to be the right choice for me. So Thanks for the un-knowing push in this direction. Hope to learn alot from your forums and add anything I find out. Its actually nice just knowing its in the garage waiting to be ridden. I had a bike or two since 87 and up till spring of 04 never thought I would have one. But that marriage is over so its time to ride again.

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
<------ Long Island Here.. Always looking to ride.. PM me if interested, we'll swap numbers or something...

Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
where did you get your 06?

·
Registered
843 Posts
<-------------Long Island Rider here. Going out riding this Saturday about 11...PM me if you're in! ..I'm getting sick of riding with all the CBR600's

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts