Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL.I just got done watching that episode of PINKS where the bald host crashes that gixxer!! after about 40 feet!!.lol...says he has been riding since he was 5 yrs old!!...........what a moron!!........he was not even wearing a shirt when he went down:headshake

Reactions: hesaves0211

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like the show!!.......but that host just seems kinda full of himself kinda!!>...don't really care for him!!

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Yeah thats an old one but it was pretty funny. Pretty sure it was on youtube.

·
Registered
274 Posts
yeah it was old, a cat on the gixxer forum said he bought that bike the pinks guy crashed in topeka ks. Said the guy signed the tail on it too. Rookie mistake gettin on the throttle with cold tires and it didnt help that he was swervin back and forth too. But yo homeboy was in shape when he took off his shirt. thats how I am tryin to get my body to look. But Mcdonalds keeps gettin in my way!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
yeah it was old, a cat on the gixxer forum said he bought that bike the pinks guy crashed in topeka ks. Said the guy signed the tail on it too. Rookie mistake gettin on the throttle with cold tires and it didnt help that he was swervin back and forth too. But yo homeboy was in shape when he took off his shirt. thats how I am tryin to get my body to look. But Mcdonalds keeps gettin in my way!
ya he is pretty built, but hes still a :gay: here's the video btw video for reference

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
LOL.I just got done watching that episode of PINKS where the bald host crashes that gixxer!! after about 40 feet!!.lol...says he has been riding since he was 5 yrs old!!...........what a moron!!........he was not even wearing a shirt when he went down:headshake
:spit::crackup::crackup::crackup: awe man that dude belongs on a gixxer. i cant stand his f*ckin stupid attitude. and the show itself...how can you bitch at someone for jumping when your using arm motions to launch...and why the hell wont they post their times. its ridiculous. a total squid show.

rep sent

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
:spit::crackup::crackup::crackup: awe man that dude belongs on a gixxer. i cant stand his f*ckin stupid attitude. and the show itself...how can you bitch at someone for jumping when your using arm motions to launch...and why the hell wont they post their times. its ridiculous. a total squid show.

rep sent
ya i never got that, y not instead of using lengths do seconds or whatever and go off the tree :dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
What the hell was that jack off doing anyway, trying to drift the bike?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts