Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Default Local Rider Dies In Firery Crash In Ontario While Performing A wheelie - RIP
ONTARIO - A man attempting to do a wheelie on his motorcycle died Saturday afternoon after he lost control of his bike.
California Highway Patrol officers responded around 3:15 p.m. to the westbound 60 just west of Archibald Avenue to a collision involving a motorcycle and two other vehicles.

Witnesses reported that the 26-year-old rider was traveling in the No. 1 1 lane around 80 mph when he attempted a wheelie, according to a CHP news release.

He lost control of his bike and struck another motorcycle traveling in front of him.

The first rider was ejected from his 1995 Honda CBR and landed in the No. 3 lane where he was run over by 39-year-old man driving a big rig who was unable to avoid hitting him.

The rider died at the scene. His name has not yet been released. He has been identified only as a 26-year-old from the City of Commerce.

The second rider, a 23-year-old Lynwood man riding a 2009 Kawasaki ZR-1, suffered minor injuries.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
RIP!!!!! stupid to play with all the cars around like that.... hard lesson learned.... RIP!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
It sucks hearing stuff like that R.I.P.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
shit man, that is why i limit the shit i do like that.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i hate to hear shit like that-but there is a time to play-and NOT ! RIP.

·
Registered
265 Posts
RIP! Not that we're all innocent when it comes to dicking around on public roads; but this is what can/will happen!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Damn that sucks. Why do that in traffic????? I am no angel but If I decide to pull the trigger it is on a backroad by myself (not that makes it right). RIP

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
This is so sad, but happens everyday. Good people making bad decisions on a motorcycle. I had 2 close calls at the track this weekend (Jennings GP) and not once did "I may die" cross my mind. You simply can not ride like an ass on the streets, speeding or stunting.

Eventually you WILL get hurt, die, or go to jail. I did the jail part and it was enough to straighten up. I think we only get one chance to live an awesome life, so why shorten it unnecessarily?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Rip

·
Banned
307 Posts
Sad to read .saw this thread on ocmoto and it shows the guy in a pic.. ..he was on a duc desmo with alice logos on it ..r.i.p..........HOW MANY WILL DIE IN THAT SANTIAGO CYN. ITS A EVERY WEEK THING LATELY ....from what it says the car crossed the line... >> SORRY > SORRY it was a differant crash then the freeway one

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Sad to read .saw this thread on ocmoto and it shows the guy in a pic.. ..he was on a duc desmo with alice logos on it ..r.i.p..........HOW MANY WILL DIE IN THAT SANTIAGO CYN. ITS A EVERY WEEK THING LATELY ....from what it says the car crossed the line... >> SORRY > SORRY it was a differant crash then the freeway one
They are all sad...RIP BRO!

There is a guy I ride with has his girl ride with him and he rides like a nut with her on the back, wheelies, cut through traffic etc. The guy is an excellent rider it just looks scary to me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts