Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Havent seen this video in a while, but revisited it ad thought id share. its HILARIOUS!:crackup::crackup::crackup::spit::spit:

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm must not be nearly impaired enough to enjoy that...

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? I always thought it was hilarious. Oh well diff strokes for different folks

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
So wait, Hamlet came out before Abe?
I thought Abe was like in the 1700's and Hamlet was like in later Centries. Am I the only one who noticed this?
:dontknow:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'm must not be nearly impaired enough to enjoy that...
:iamwithstwhat a waste of 3Mins and 45 secs....thanks BigCat maybe you had too much or should stop browsing YouTube :idea: :bitchslap:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ull be alright

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already know that im throwed. I'm ok with it, I have a fucked up sense of humor

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I already know that im throwed. I'm ok with it, I have a fucked up sense of humor
I hope you have a good enough sense of humor to know the comments in this Thread are funnier than what you posted/linked yourself. :lol:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm ok with that, I found it funny, not to worried abt u

·
Registered
782 Posts
So wait, Hamlet came out before Abe?
I thought Abe was like in the 1700's and Hamlet was like in later Centries. Am I the only one who noticed this?
:dontknow:
Shakespeare died in 1616. Lincoln died in 1865. Way off on both counts. :heyyou:
:iamwithstwhat a waste of 3Mins and 45 secs....thanks BigCat maybe you had too much or should stop browsing YouTube :idea: :bitchslap:

Stop ruining hamlet!!!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
So wheres the punch line?
:+1: why make a messed up video about one of the greatest American presidents dying and ruin a classic story on top of it?

:lame::bash:

If you want something funny with Abe Lincoln then here you go:

not the best video but it isn't as bad as the video that started this thread.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
OMG finally somebody without a dried up sense of humor.

NAMELESS....like uve ever fuckin read hamlet lol and watching the movie does NOT

Ive never seen so many get anal abt this video, or not find it amuzing. Im guessing average age of plain fuckin old and resides at shady acres

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
OMG finally somebody without a dried up sense of humor.

NAMELESS....like uve ever fuckin read hamlet lol and watching the movie does NOT

Ive never seen so many get anal abt this video, or not find it amuzing. Im guessing average age of plain fuckin old and resides at shady acres

Im 27 years old and yes I've read hamlet in high school. once again this video is for you:

:crackup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts