Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you long timers know I coached Little League so have a passion for baseball.

Well the US team just beat the Chinese and now WORLD CHAMPS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea man, that team chula vista is like 10 miles from where i live. those kids can hit some serious home runs. i was watching till the bottom 3rd and china was up, im glad that Cali came back

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea man, that team chula vista is like 10 miles from where i live. those kids can hit some serious home runs. i was watching till the bottom 3rd and china was up, im glad that Cali came back
You should be proud as all of us should be ....this International Team gets to choose from 1500members from what they said on TV and I am sure Chula vista had much less to choose from the pool of All Stars....never the less they broke some records and was the first US team to ever beat China in the finals with China having 17 previous Championships I believe in the history of the Little League. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Damn it's over already? I've been watching it at work on my lunch breaks. :( I still have a Toms River shirt from when they won a few years back.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn it's over already? I've been watching it at work on my lunch breaks. :( I still have a Toms River shirt from when they won a few years back.
Yes it's over....I hope not for my kid there is something called Fall Ball and been practicing with him a 2 time All Star...it's weird he seems to get stronger and faster by the day @ 10yrs old....stuff like the Chula Vista team lets me remind him good things can happen with practice and a good team to boot. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts