Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen this picture before but I can't find it. It is the one where the guy is standing on the front steps of a Harley plant pissing on the sign. Does anyone have that pic and can you send it to me are post it? I have a friend that I need to send it to that sent me a pic of a Harley guy pissing on a sport bike :rocketwho

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usman said:
how bout this??

That is funny but not the one I am looking for.
It is a guy with like a sport bike riding leather jacket (kawi, yamaha, suz) or something like that and he is pissing on the Harley sign outside one of Harley's headquarters on like the fron steps. I had it on my old computer but it crashed :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Chaos4all said:
That is funny but not the one I am looking for.
It is a guy with like a sport bike riding leather jacket (kawi, yamaha, suz) or something like that and he is pissing on the Harley sign outside one of Harley's headquarters on like the fron steps. I had it on my old computer but it crashed :dontknow:
i know which one you are talkin about, but this was an alternative for it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Chaos4all said:
I have seen this picture before but I can't find it. It is the one where the guy is standing on the front steps of a Harley plant pissing on the sign. Does anyone have that pic and can you send it to me are post it? I have a friend that I need to send it to that sent me a pic of a Harley guy pissing on a sport bike :rocketwho
Here you go... Found on sportsbike world.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts