Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and the girl found this little dog and hes in need of a good home hes very sweet and gets along well with other dogs and just wants to play alot with our dogs LOL... hes a mixed dog thats for sure but is pretty small hes prob at best 15 inches at the shoulders... we might have a couple of people that are interested in him but nothing in stone yet would like to see him go to a very loving home and have someone thats gonna take good care of him.. hes very trainable thats for sure and is pretty well house broke hes a very sweet dog and does not bark harldy at all.. and is very loving .... his name is Dingo.. if anyone is interested in him please let me know and I will get back to ya ASAP thanks...

Attachments

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That's a pretty pup.....if you were remotely close i know i would have a home for him....will you ship him?!! I'm sure someone will come along and take care of the little guy.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
thats very cool.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Outstanding that a fellow member went and got the dog. My two Labs are rescue dogs and it's always great to her that a dog gets to live at a good home!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts