Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I've never seen these on a bike before in my life, they dont even have pictures haha. But I'd say if your racing your bike and only doing track days go with something off ebay cause dont waste all that money because you could have two sets for the price of one and if your a track guy it pays off. But I'd say sato or gilles or vortex...maybe woodcraft if my life depended on it!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, I have vortex on my cbr 600 and I like them also

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
there not bad, but I think simple and if I'm spending the money I'm trying to get the best deal for the buck. I got two sets of vortex black rearsets off ebay for my cbr1000 a couple years back and they were 499+35 for shipping and they were good. Paint liked to chip but I could care less haha

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'de venture out on a limb and say that if guys like Corser and Barros use em, they're prolly pretty decent. :dontknow:
well yeah, but it all could be advertising and money related.

·
Registered
112 Posts
look a bit like my sato. I say go for it if it is what you want. They are expensive but it's your bike. I love my sato's.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I have some lightech parts and they are bar none some of the nicest parts out there. They're made in italy, name some thing made in italy that is not top of the line?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
jeez i would go with some off ebay just like abprep07 said.....they hella of expensive

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
LighTech= FRESH

·
Registered
258 Posts
I put some of these on a friends 08 CBR1000 on monday night. Good quality at a reasonable price.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i have used opp stuff in the past and its always top notch stuff with the best support possible those guys out at that shop are top notch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts