Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i just can't seem to catch a break since i've moved here. One min i am deploying, then i am not, now i found this decent house but everyone is now PCSing or moving somewhere different so i may need to move also unless some people move in, decsion needs to be made a freakin sap!

Here is my question, anyone looking to move into a cheap ass place, 4bd, 2.5bath in N. Redondo Beach, 1mile from hermosa and 6miles from LAX? I am talking $560 a month, including ALL BILLS, high speed internet, big screen the whole schmere, picture a bachelor pad and thats how i am rolling. Garage for your bike along with mine and the ROUSH and every damn tool you need.

If not, do you know anyone that is looking for a roommate and it has an available garage?

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
:bump: for ya. If I wasn't married and living on the East Coast I would consider this. I hope ya can find yourself a roommate. Cheers

Tread

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
post it on craiglist!! youre gonna receive a lot of calls i just think that youre offering too much for the money and then people take advantage of it but hopefully you get treated the same way..:thumbsup:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
that's a great deal rick, good luck finding some roommates.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
wow what a deal! if i wasnt on the wait list for school down here, i would definately do it. good luck, you should have no problem findin a decent roomie.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
How many of the room have the bathroom attached??

room in the garage for a car??

PM Me the address if you dont mind, I'd like to google it to my work...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is there room for me,my wife, two kids, and my dad who is bed ridden? :spit: Damn...if I was single, I'd be out there in a heart beat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts