Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know the best stuff (Honda cleaner) is gone but a few of my shops locally now carry and use LP Spray cleaner and Polish (not lockhart phillips). I was just curious if anyone has experience with it before I take the leap and spray it on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
jbl_91762 said:
Ok I know the best stuff (Honda cleaner) is gone but a few of my shops locally now carry and use LP Spray cleaner and Polish (not lockhart phillips). I was just curious if anyone has experience with it before I take the leap and spray it on.
Go for it bro. Let us know how it works. How much and where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I use Shout spray n wash cleaner and it works pretty good and smells nice too.:cool: I've never tried the LP stuff. Let us know how it works.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Only cali is out of honda polish and they plan to make a cali safe version that we will all probably get.

I bought a can not long ago.

from the linked thread below:
November 06 Cycle World, pg 28, "round up" confirms that Honda polished is banned in California- NOT everywhere. Also says a new formula will come (for cali only?)
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22188&page=3&highlight=honda+polish

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
jbl_91762 said:

You can stiil get the Honda Spray Polish outside of Communist Kalifornia the last time I heard. A friend buys his Hp4 oil and polish from a place in Florida. I will try and get a site address. I work for a Honda dealership and American Honda is supposed to be releasing a SCAQM approved polish soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts