Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This prick took my post office money order and said my shock(penske double $900) would be ready in ten days. He signed for it too. Twenty days later I called him and he didn't even order the shock. I told him to send me the money order or a check back. Now he says he can't find it and file a claim with the Post office. That's fine but it takes six weeks to find out anything. What the fuck? What kind of shady shit it that? Anything else I can do? Any help would be appreciated. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I agree with what evallarta1 said about it's not the post offices problem anymore and he should make it right one way or the other.

I've never used his shop for anything but along with the stories of how good they are, I've also heard a fair share of stories about their incompetence. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yup. The post office will check into it, see that it was signed for and say its not their problem.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Make sure you document everything,give him a deadline,then threaten to contact CONSUMER AFFAIRS or your countries equivalent,there must be protection for the consumer from these dickheads!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
thats effed up...someone call the police...but take it to your business/consumer affairs

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I have talked to Lindemann in the past and he seemed like a straight up guy with a lot of experience in this field. This doesn't make sense and I wouldn't know why he would want to ruin his reputation over a grand.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
a few ways to handle this.

Call him and ask him how we should handle this.

If he took your money and is purposely ignoring you beyond all doubt. Open a can of whip ass on him by:
1) Post everything you know about him, name, # number, exact details what he did on 5 motorcycle sites every day for a month

2) make a youtube of it all and email it to everyone and to him as well

3) notify the police. In the State of CA I think anything above $500 is a more serious offence

4) Take him to court

5) get a lawer and get punative damages out of it if you can, just make sure it is a JEWISH LAWER like one from Beverly Hills

6) if you know his last name do a facebook/myspace search and then do some more damage

This is all I can think of for now. Should b a good start though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
From what I understand a USPS money order carries stiffer penalties when fraud is mixed in. Call the PO and ask them how to initiate a claim.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have talked to Lindemann in the past and he seemed like a straight up guy with a lot of experience in this field. This doesn't make sense and I wouldn't know why he would want to ruin his reputation over a grand.
The thing is, Linemann comes across as the nicest guy in the world. He just doesn't sound like the type to pull this kind of shit. Why do you think I went with him? That being said, he's a complete asshat. F him. I'll go to the post office Monday morning and see what I can find out. Thanks all for your suggestions.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im sorry to hear your problem, just curious why you didnt go to Lees Cycle on Aero dr instead being your in SD anyway... Moto Forza Race Viewing Party Saturday 12:00 High Noon Bring It you Red Bikes!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I could write a book, describing the horror stories that Lindemann customers have.

Of course He doesn't expose himself, he just talks about his happy customers.

To the OP's best way to deal with his situation? I'd contact Channel 3, they have a "help" service. They look into it, and unless Lindemann corrects it, fast enough, they broadcast the situation, on TV in the San Francisco and Central Valley area.

There have been so many wronged consumers that the wronger gets a change of heart, and rights it....(and that gets told on TV) it's the way I'd go.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Sorry to hear that man this is why I only deal with Traxxion Dynamics and only pay with a CC hope it all works out for you!

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
good to hear you got your money back....yeah i use my credit or debit card for all transactions, as well they will as someone stated return my money and then NUKE the offender..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts