Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very heavy duty bike covers
Only used while the bikes were at the track over night.

In Great shape - Black with Grey kawasaki Lettering

Fits Snug on the ZX10R.. not a big billowing cover.

50 bucks shipped to lower 48 States

I have 2...

First two only

Dan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Number 2 sold..

OK,

I have two PM's for takes so awaiting pay pal

Please post a just incase I'll take it in the thread if someone flakes..

But looks like they are noth Sold!

Dan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 flake.. Still have one to sell

Still have 1 cover left..

50 shipped to your door. for a 145 MSRP very high end cover

Dan

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
"1 flake.. Still have one to sell
Still have 1 cover left..

50 shipped to your door. for a 145 MSRP very high end cover

Dan
I guess by your title "FLAKE" that would be me.....did you not originally advertise for $30?....then when I asked for shipping in PM you EDITED your original POST to $50 shipped? That's a Red flag to me I don't want to deal with you because I know they don't weigh that much and USPS does unlimited weight for $8 or so.....I tried to keep in PMs but since you want to open the can then here it is......I don't like sellers like you. :headshake:wink::badteeth: edit.....especially since you never posted real pics I was willing to take a chance on $30 plus shipping until the shipping price went over 50% of the product price. :heyyou: so don't post what they sell for it doesn't mean squat with no pics and now you attitude. :wink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess by your title "FLAKE" that would be me.....did you not originally advertise for $30?....then when I asked for shipping in PM you EDITED your original POST to $50 shipped? That's a Red flag to me I don't want to deal with you because I know they don't weigh that much and USPS does unlimited weight for $8 or so.....I tried to keep in PMs but since you want to open the can then here it is......I don't like sellers like you. :headshake:wink::badteeth: edit.....especially since you never posted real pics I was willing to take a chance on $30 plus shipping until the shipping price went over 50% of the product price. :heyyou: so don't post what they sell for it doesn't mean squat with no pics and now you attitude. :wink:

Typo is a typo..

Shipping is 15 when I check.. not selling 145 cover for 15 bucks....

Funny how I didn't mention you being a flake.. But you got all butt hurt.. I had already taken them down on your PM..

No problem, lots of people getting great deals on my retired race stuff.. Just not you

Dan

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Typo is a typo..

Funny how I didn't mention you being a flake
.. But you got all butt hurt.. I had already taken them down on your PM..

No problem, lots of people getting great deals on my retired race stuff.. Just not you

Dan
No Problem.....but the Buyers now can find a history of concern for your future sales by looking at your past posts and sales...the first member that gets screwed from you will mean I will shut you down in the Classifieds with NO HESITATION...because we take the Classifieds and bad sellers seriously on this site. :wink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Problem.....but the Buyers now can find a history of concern for your future sales by looking at your past posts and sales...the first member that gets screwed from you will mean I will shut you down in the Classifieds with NO HESITATION...because we take the Classifieds and bad sellers seriously on this site. :wink:
Feel free to contact all the people buying all the stuff I am listing..

Its all damn near new..

Been here a long time bro.. Never heard of anyone getting screwed from me..

Go ahead and shake your sabre.. All you are going to do is screw the people here buying really nice stuff for good prices..

All I ever get are great comments for my great comunications..

I don't like to battle it out in public, but seams that you started the negativity and tried to flame me with your response..

You backed out on a sale, no problem, happen 5 times on the 08 Bodywork I sold..

Each time I reposted that it was avaliable still... Not once did the person that flaked post a I am not a flake for saying yes and changing my mnd response..

Have fun flaming me Mr Moderator..

Your :welcome: for selling near new parts that came from Full race conversions..

Ban me and I go to Ebay and get more $$$ for the same stuff. great way to treat your patrons here!

Dan

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Typo is a typo..

Funny how I didn't mention you being a flake.. But you got all butt hurt.. I had already taken them down on your PM..

Dan
and whoever said $15 bucks?....be a good seller next time....you said $30 bucks, then edited your Thread to $50 shipped which is just half the price you linked with NO PICTURES witch is almost double of original asking price without shipping...but that's not the problem.....just be honest I changed the price and added shipping to include all 48 states....it wasn't a typo you just wanted to cover it all and that's cool but be HONEST in the first place I wanted $50 not $30 to get attention...we are not Ebay. :wink:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Well i hope he responds to his email cause i sent him 400 bucks already.
What's going on?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well i hope he responds to his email cause i sent him 400 bucks already.
What's going on?
Let me know if he doesn't....I can have him un-banned and just Classifieds privileges removed for the time being....as far as what's going on is a Member daring the Moderator to Ban him in a Classified Section.....that is a major flag of a bad Seller/Member...we deal with many complaints about bad sellers and one with only 145 posts and NOT much history I will take him/her up on it that they need to go immediately and don't care what deals they give we are not Ebay. :headshake

bloo

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
ok cheers

·
Registered
342 Posts
My two cents....

I know I'm new here but I've had dealings with WSMC712 recently and have found him to be a very honest, respectable and decent member. Bought almost an entire fairing set, including lights, for $400. Parts are brand new, communications were excellent and he even threw in extra stuff at no charge.

Blu, I hear you - your $30 purchase turned into $50 (that originally cost a cool $140) and you're upset BUT he never called you out! Did you try to let him know via PM that you weren't happy with the change in price hence the reason for not going through with the payment? Do you think that would have saved some of this unnecessary banter in this otherwise great forum? Was it absolutely necessary to ban him or are you just running on the anger of the moment?

Come on guys! I thought this was the GREATEST forum on the net...I've logged on EVERY DAY since I found it. Am I to think that I am now going to be banned or shunned for voicing my opinion? Please say it ain't so, Blu! Say it ain't so!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
My two cents....

I know I'm new here but I've had dealings with WSMC712 recently and have found him to be a very honest, respectable and decent member. Bought almost an entire fairing set, including lights, for $400. Parts are brand new, communications were excellent and he even threw in extra stuff at no charge.

Blu, I hear you - your $30 purchase turned into $50 and you're upset BUT he never called you out! Did you try to let him know via PM that you weren't happy with the change in price hence the reason for not going through with the payment? Do you think that would have saved some of this unnecessary banter in this otherwise great forum? Was it absolutely necessary to ban him or are you just running on the anger of the moment?

Come on guys! I thought this was the GREATEST forum on the net...I've logged on EVERY DAY since I found it. Am I to think that I am now going to be banned or shunned for voicing my opinion? Please say it ain't so, Blu! Say it ain't so!
So far my dealings with this member has been awesome.
All my emails have been replied to and very smooth so far.
He seems honest so i'd like to see him unbanned also, but what goes on behind closed doors is any ones guess.

·
Registered
136 Posts
So far my dealings with this member has been awesome.
All my emails have been replied to and very smooth so far.
He seems honest so i'd like to see him unbanned also, but what goes on behind closed doors is any ones guess.
+1. He has been VERY good on communication.

I'm somewhat new here as well. I didn't see him call the mod a flake. I purchased a full set of attack bodywork with CF tank at what I consider a great price. It's on it's way per the UPS notification I recieved. Now, if I never get them, I may say "ban him"; but this seems a little over the top over a change in price. PM's could have handled it.

Give him back access please. He has no access to finish up on the sale with the buyers (like me) now and you have made it where we cannot finish up dealing with him through the forum with feedback, etc.

I want good iTrade from him for doing my part. This isn't eBay, thank God; but I am glad to have a great source from people that I think won't jerk me around.

My 0.02.

Staton

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
+1. He has been VERY good on communication.

I'm somewhat new here as well. I didn't see him call the mod a flake. I purchased a full set of attack bodywork with CF tank at what I consider a great price. It's on it's way per the UPS notification I recieved. Now, if I never get them, I may say "ban him"; but this seems a little over the top over a change in price. PM's could have handled it.

Give him back access please. He has no access to finish up on the sale with the buyers (like me) now and you have made it where we cannot finish up dealing with him through the forum with feedback, etc.

I want good iTrade from him for doing my part. This isn't eBay, thank God; but I am glad to have a great source from people that I think won't jerk me around.

My 0.02.

Staton
No he said one Flaked and I came in and said that must be me and he confirmed it......Member changed the price during PMs and said no thanks when I realized the priced jumped and now shady going from $30 not shipped to $50 shipped with no real weight requirements. The price jump was no biggie just a Red Flag to me I don't want to deal with member and don't care how good his deals are that's not a good seller on this site and will not be tolerated changing price when asked for PayPal information....so to answer your question it started in PMs and he didn't "Handle it PMs". :headshake

Now, if you got a pending sale going on with this Banned member PM me with details why it still can't happen during his Ban....I will un-ban him if so....but remember if you already sent PayPal $$ that should not stop a sale being Banned....but will ask Admin to remove his Classified privileges for the same time span as the ban depending on your response.

bloo

·
Registered
136 Posts
No he said one Flaked and I came in and said that must be me and he confirmed it......Member changed the price during PMs and said no thanks when I realized the priced jumped and now shady going from $30 not shipped to $50 shipped with no real weight requirements. The price jump was no biggie just a Red Flag to me I don't want to deal with member and don't care how good his deals are that's not a good seller on this site and will not be tolerated changing price when asked for PayPal information....so to answer your question it started in PMs and he didn't "Handle it PMs". :headshake

Now, if you got a pending sale going on with this Banned member PM me with details why it still can't happen during his Ban....I will un-ban him if so....but remember if you already sent PayPal $$ that should not stop a sale being Banned....but will ask Admin to remove his Classified privileges for the same time span as the ban depending on your response.

bloo
I am not saying it will stop the sale. Let's say it all goes well. I would like to leave feedback and receive good feedback as well as I am fairly new to this site.

Your a mod, do what you want. I was just giving my opinion. Much like bellybuttons we all have them...and some stink (maybe mine).

My opinion is you are over reacting with a ban based on what was posted in this thread. If you had other complaints on the guy, then sure.

Were there other complaints on him? If so, I understand your actions. If not, it's a little harsh IMO.

Thanks for the reponse.

Have a good one.

Staton

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.