Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Nope seen the design b4 just not that brand...

I also havent seen anything come close to ASV quality

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Guinea pig!!!!! We need one!
^^How much are ASVs?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
They look pretty damn trick, wonder how the quality is. Hope they are not made in China, but kinda suspect they are.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
I am looking at those, titax, crg, asv, pazzo's. Pretty much can pic up any pair for roughly the same price.
Your saying you can get all those @ the $150 range also?

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
i got my pazzo's for 170 shipped

the sliding lever looks like a good design, but what happens if they come apart or the screw falls out?

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Yea... anywhere from $125 to 180 through various websites or ebay
Hmm, I haven't done much research, thought they would be more $$$

i got my pazzo's for 170 shipped

the sliding lever looks like a good design, but what happens if they come apart or the screw falls out?
170shipped. . .Link? And if the screw falls out. . .your screwed. . .:heyyou:

:lol::badteeth:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I got my ASV's for 175 shipped for the set

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
those look pretty freakin sweet but theres too many moving parts therefore i would purchase them...but thats my opinion

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
pazzo or crg is definitely the way to good. Iv had them on past bikes and its like night and day. Iv seen those kind and even a cheaper set, kinda like the pazzo look alikes, but with the cheaper price, also comes the cheaper quality. Something like that is worth the extra penny to get something you know wont do you wrong.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
the guy hosting that auction has an epic english fail.... heres a paragraph from the link

We sell the top quality of levers only with 1 year warranty, the quality as good as pazzo levers, you may find a cheaper price with different quality levers on ebay, it looks similar to this levers,but the quality is completely different, their levers need heavy modification n requiring professional to install it

Our Levers is Perfect Fit n No mdification need!

he claims they aren't pazzo levers either, when the pictures he has.... SAY PAZZO RIGHT ON THEM :shady: :suicide: :rolleyes: :spit: :headshake

:2cents: stay away ... far away from that dealer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts