Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what is a good brand for new shorty levers. Not sure if you can get a good set for $50-100.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Well you can get a fully functional set of Pazzo knock offs from ebay for only $30. They'll work just fine and last a long time, all except the anodizing. The coloring will fade pretty quick in the sun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can't comment on a pair of sub $100 levers but, I just received my Pazzo Racing levers yesterday and they feel amazing. Was hard for me to Justify the $225 for them but now that I have them, without a doubt I would order again. Quality is top notch.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have Titax shorty in gold. Nothing to complain about regarding fit, finish or function.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Evotech also makes nice levers if your not crazy about the pazzo, and they are around $100 bucks. Not eBay junk.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I installed these on my bike back in June. Have around 2500 miles on them and they are fine. Billet aluminum, I'm not sure what makes a pair that costs 4x as much better. These look just as well as they did when I installed them and work just as well as my stock levers.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-C...=8-2&keywords=2016+zx10r+green+levers+ride+it
Speaking strictly of paso they are made to order in Canada. You pay for their engineering and Asian manufacturing

That justifies it for me

·
Registered
79 Posts
Speaking strictly of paso they are made to order in Canada. You pay for their engineering and Asian manufacturing

That justifies it for me
For some things I would definitely agree but when we are talking about a chunk of metal cut to a certain dimensions with no moving parts I can't justify the 4x the cost. I'll be sure to report back if they crumple in my hands or something like that.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For some things I would definitely agree but when we are talking about a chunk of metal cut to a certain dimensions with no moving parts I can't justify the 4x the cost. I'll be sure to report back if they crumple in my hands or something like that.

We are talking about grade of the alloy and the purity. Anyone can melt some alloy and than CNC them to shape.

·
Registered
79 Posts
We are talking about grade of the alloy and the purity. Anyone can melt some alloy and than CNC them to shape.
Totally got ya. Mine are 7075 aluminum. Perhaps that is the same aluminum I put on a cookie sheet to baking cookies, I've no idea. I do know that it's just a lever not a piston or other critical engine part. They are solid as a rock, and they look as good as they did when I put them on 4700 miles ago. They operate flawlessly and feel great in my hands. Am I missing something here? At the end of the day I'm happy with my purchase and was simply trying to pass on information that might prove useful for some.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was just answering the question why some cost more than others. As long as you are happy with your lever. I personally have send back 3 levers back to asv for a free swap when I went down at track day. So the f3 or c5 would be worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts