Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,183 Posts
All good my guy! Thank you so much. Bob took care of me, sent me that adapter and now we good. Thank you everyone!!!!!!
Dude, see that's why I love asv, the owner of the company will actually handle shit like that, Bob is super fucking cool. They are not a huge company but big enough that to have the owner actually handle shit directly like that is pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,183 Posts
I've tried all different kinds over the years. I've been quite happy with the value and functionality of Chinese levers (Pazzo copies) but the anodizing is typically thin and not sealed so they fade quickly in the sun. That's one reason to pay for brand name on a street bike since the color lasts quite long on those.

Folding levers are a nice feature but the pivots can loosen up a bit over time (I've heard) so they can start to feel clunky. I'd probably go with Chinese folding levers if I was building a track bike that will inevitably hit the tarmac.

I'm currently running a super light CRG carbon shorty lever for my 99% street ridden bike but they don't fold and I'd cry if I ever crashed on them. They're also not that adjustable on the go so the brake lever is not suited for track use.
Asv offers a 5 year no exceptions warranty on their c5 levers. Even if you dump your bike on the track, they will replace free of cost their lever's if they get damaged.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, my ASV levers for the ‘21 10RR fit and operate fine, except that it’s too short to make sure the cruise control can activate. I use cruise control often, so I had to switch back to stock. Do you have the same issue? I attached pictures of the asv and the factory side by side to compare.

Im also having trouble finding the exact tested fitment online for any manufacturer as well.
Couldn't you just do away with the end cruise on the hand break and use the one on the foot break .I have been wanting to change my lever since December last year right after I got the bike and bought several kind just like veveryone else ,none of them fit .I thought about getting some that have thier own mounts dif clutch fluid Is reservoir and mounts but I haven't tried yet .I wonder if I could do that and not worry about the end cruise switch on my hand break .Does anyone know if that would work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Couldn't you just do away with the end cruise on the hand break and use the one on the foot break .I have been wanting to change my lever since December last year right after I got the bike and bought several kind just like veveryone else ,none of them fit .I thought about getting some that have thier own mounts dif clutch fluid Is reservoir and mounts but I haven't tried yet .I wonder if I could do that and not worry about the end cruise switch on my hand break .Does anyone know if that would work?
I have often thought the same exact thing. Hopefully someone has enough money to waist trying.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts