Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,808 Posts
Yeah, they are mounted on the handlebars in front of the hand grips. They're the same levers used on the 2016-2020 ZX-10R, the 2016-2021 ZX-14, and the 2015-2021 H2 and H2R models. There's your info.

·
The Pace
7,181 Posts
Hi All,
Can any give me info on aftermarket clutch and brake levers.
Stock set up on this bike is excellent assuming Kawa admin has not dumbed down since their almost perfect gen 4. If you're experienced, (which I suspect not as noobs always try to fix what's not broke, quoting the dork Carter politician, Jordan, who got that right, but lied to us all like his fake 'born again Christian' boss, Carter,) but I digress,

Do what you want if experienced; meaning, if you like whatever FROM PAST BIKES, then do it. If a noob, do NOT do anything to this bike other that fender eliminator and replace can, but keep the stock can and converter.

edit: for those few readers and politicals here, Carter was Zbig Knight of Malta Trilateral asset. Just like Kenyon Obama and JUST like Knight of Malta rigged election Pedo Biden.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've tried all different kinds over the years. I've been quite happy with the value and functionality of Chinese levers (Pazzo copies) but the anodizing is typically thin and not sealed so they fade quickly in the sun. That's one reason to pay for brand name on a street bike since the color lasts quite long on those.

Folding levers are a nice feature but the pivots can loosen up a bit over time (I've heard) so they can start to feel clunky. I'd probably go with Chinese folding levers if I was building a track bike that will inevitably hit the tarmac.

I'm currently running a super light CRG carbon shorty lever for my 99% street ridden bike but they don't fold and I'd cry if I ever crashed on them. They're also not that adjustable on the go so the brake lever is not suited for track use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts