Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a short brake lever, Have found half a dozen brands.

It's not about bling, I just need to break the habit of 4 finger panic braking...

What are you using? Is there a group favorite?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I had Pazzo shorties they worked and felt great. But when I changed to a radial master cylinder I went to the brembo lever. Its huge and I have different levers on the bike now, but I can stop like a bug hitting a windshield.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
pazzo here

·
Registered
523 Posts
Pazzo's here also .. tried CRG ones before & they fade easy & the anodize wears off quick

·
Registered
299 Posts
ASV here...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Titax here.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
CRG here

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I had Pazzo shorties they worked and felt great. But when I changed to a radial master cylinder I went to the brembo lever. Its huge and I have different levers on the bike now, but I can stop like a bug hitting a windshield.
Thats pretty fast!!! The brembo made that much of a difference huh?? Hmmm, next mod maybe!!

On topic. I have pazzos but I wish I'd gone with ASV"s! There an increment of adjustment the Pazzo's are missing making my brake lever either a bit too far or a bit too close for my likings!! Id go with ASV if I did it all over

·
GEN II Driver
2,881 Posts
brembo mc bites like a pitbull, especially when set up with the nissin calipers.

have had crg, pazzo and asv. all nice levers but the asv has the most adjustability and looks and feels the best imo.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Make sure you feel a bike with the shortys on it first. You may find that your fingers don't fit right and the end of the lever will drive you up a wall and rub your finger raw. The long ones feel better IMO but the short ones crash better because they don't really hit the ground and bend/break.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
^^are you using all your fingers for brake and clutch?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^are you using all your fingers for brake and clutch?
I clutch with all 4, but brake NORMALLY with 2.

On occasion (errant cell-phone cager, for example) I'll forget and grab a handful of brake.

Bad move with ZX-14 calipers and Galfer lines.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Pazzos for me too! love them... Red and no fade. made out on ebay got them for 70 bucks and they look new... so happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts