Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it said, my buddies shopping around for a new slip on cause he has my old m4 slip on, on his bike and doesnt like it and called level one today and they said take a look at are website cause we just last week started selling these ect. Its on there main page in the bottom left...heres the link, looks way better with the tip on there, comes with a carbon tip if you want also!!!

http://www.leveloneracing.com/images/products/factory 260 carbon_800.jpg

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah it looks ok but Im not feeling that look of the tip like that ??? might grow on me but doubt it LOL I like the LOR thats on my bike now the old style.. nice find though

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I have a gp muzzy exhaust on order but its back order for some reason, I might end up just making new headers and getting this setup, cause level one said if we were to buy 2 exhausts or more they would give us a discount today

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
LOR FTW!

I kinda like it. My bike is on their website too.

·
Registered
987 Posts
is that a reservoir tip ?

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, its only a tip really, the cans the same, I dont know I like it, something a little different for sure. I can tell you this though, out of all the level ones you see on bikes you def. would stand out of the crowd!!!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
yeah, its only a tip really, the cans the same, I dont know I like it, something a little different for sure. I can tell you this though, out of all the level ones you see on bikes you def. would stand out of the crowd!!!
It would, and I think its one of those that would grow on you more and more like the Akra tip did.

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I think I may do a group buy from level one and make my own headers with this as my can ect. I got my money back from muzzy, my gp muzzy system was back ordered from the store I was trying to buy it from for 4 1/2 weeks and I cant wait that long LOL, I have the money for something now so..

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
i love that pipe. i have the same style tip on my exhaust

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just buy a Hotbodies MGP Growler and save yourself some cash!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sick sick sick sick, i think its an improvement over the other tip,

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Just buy a Hotbodies MGP Growler and save yourself some cash!
LOR gets rid of the box, and has a better reputation (if that means anything). i like the hot bodies too, but the new tip on the LOR is the way to go

1 - 20 of 34 Posts