Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
What the fuck is your daughter doing in the Army? She is way to inteligent to be pounding sand! It makes me feel better to know that people are not completly brain washed and can think for them selves who are enlisted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What the fuck is your daughter doing in the Army? She is way to inteligent to be pounding sand! It makes me feel better to know that people are not completly brain washed and can think for them selves who are enlisted.
No doubt, maybe she should run for office!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Godspeed for a safe and speedy return - been there myself (91) and agree wholeheartedly - though entrenched forces and contractors weren't an issue back then...

GM2 USN ACU-1 (COMPHIBGRU3) Desert Storm - Desert Shield

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How did that situation she had work out for her? I mean the disrespect thing.
not enough evidence and it got buried...the two superiors got racial bias training and my daughter was told not to use long words...she got transferred to another part of her unit...

I got so much sheit from sportbikeforum.net that I resigned that forum...bunch of military morons over there...no offense...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
your daughter sounds like a very smart, and strong young lady!.......I know you must be very very proud!....as are we!....and also very greatful for her service!.may she return home safe and sound very soon!!........all of our troops are in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis!!.........

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
WTF? So you have to be a weak minded moron to be enlisted? Unless I am misunderstanding something, this makes you sound like John Kerry, who said, "You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well, and if you don’t you get stuck in Iraq."

not enough evidence and it got buried...the two superiors got racial bias training and my daughter was told not to use long words...she got transferred to another part of her unit...

I got so much sheit from sportbikeforum.net that I resigned that forum...bunch of military morons over there...no offense...
Awesome that it got buried. Too funny that she can't use big words. :crackup: ...and further proof of why ZX10R.net is such a good site.

your daughter sounds like a very smart, and strong young lady!.......I know you must be very very proud!....as are we!....and also very greatful for her service!.may she return home safe and sound very soon!!........all of our troops are in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis!!.........
YES! ...AND A THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SERVICEMEN, ACTIVE, RETIRED, AND LOST.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
WTF? So you have to be a weak minded moron to be enlisted? Unless I am misunderstanding something, this makes you sound like John Kerry, who said, "You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well, and if you don’t you get stuck in Iraq."
I'm not bashing the Armed Forces, I'm surprised that this girl with a decent grip on the bigger picture and her deployment is where she is. Not to many people who I was enlisted with including myself had the insight this girl/woman does. No you don't have to be a weak minded moron to be enlisted! Then again I wasn't at war when I was enlisted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts