Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is in regards to the add that keeps popping up on my screen about Obama and his little snake friend, Biden.

'Edited:" Yes, I dislike Obama. No, Romney is not my leader of choice. None of the Presidential candidates this term deserve to be this nations Commander and Chief, IMHO.

Who would I want to see as this nations leader? "One Man, Under God"

I don't give a damn what race, sex, or origin this individual is.

·
Registered
169 Posts
This is in regards to the add that keeps popping up on my screen about Obama and his little snake friend, Biden.

Yes, I hate Obama. No, Romney is not my leader of choice. None of the Presidential candidates this term deserve to be this nations Commander and Chief, IMHO.

Who would I want to see as this nations leader? "One Man, Under God"

I don't give a damn what race, sex, or origin this individual is.
This is what kills me about the Christian right. How do you want to see one man under GOD but you HATE the president. Jesus never taught or acted out of hate. I am a christian but we are not a Christian nation. Personally Im glad. The governments job is to Govern all people. God gave us this thing called free choice but the christian right wants to force everyone to live supposed christian values by creating laws that infringes on others freedoms. Hypocrites! Last what unique knowledge do you have of the presidents actions that make you qualified to make a judgement. Do you think any of the news is nonpartisan. The skills needed and challenges presidents face daily are only partially known b/c most of the inner workings of government is classified. Go pray for patience and love. LOL at this clown.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what kills me about the Christian right. How do you want to see one man under GOD but you HATE the president. Jesus never taught or acted out of hate. I am a christian but we are not a Christian nation. Personally Im glad. The governments job is to Govern all people. God gave us this thing called free choice but the christian right wants to force everyone to live supposed christian values by creating laws that infringes on others freedoms. Hypocrites! Last what unique knowledge do you have of the presidents actions that make you qualified to make a judgement. Do you think any of the news is nonpartisan. The skills needed and challenges presidents face daily are only partially known b/c most of the inner workings of government is classified. Go pray for patience and love. LOL at this clown.
Lol, I don't actually "hate" Obama, I just used that term, but no fear, I edited it! :+1: to you as I do believe in part of your response. You're right, Christianity has killed many people for it's religious beliefs. I don't want someone who's going to push his religious beliefs on us; I want someone with Christian morals. Someone with a backbone; someone with a selfless mindset interested in the wants of his nation over the wants of his fellow party members and Congressmen. And I certainly don't want MORE govt control; I want LESS.

My 'unique knowledge' of why this man is not Presidential quality is that he's essentially done nothing to stimulate the economy, he's thrown us further into debt, bowed to foreign legions, limited our military, continues to further progress taxation of the wealthy, allows illegal immigrants to not only enter America illegally, but to also provide them with citizenship, would not place his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance or even wear the American Flag pendant on his lapel during the 1st part of his term, continues to allow the nations Treasury to make money to further increase inflation, limits big business, and there are others I'm sure, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most educated guy in politics.

I also stated that I do not like Romney either, but I do favor him over Obama. Having said that, I think he's more interested in the power of the Presidential title over truly helping the American people.

Yes, I do believe that a Christian based leadership would do this country a world of good, but that's also because I believe in God and I believe He will bless the leaders of this country who pray and obey His Will. I'm not asking to be enslaved by the President's religious beliefs; that's been done and it obviously didn't work, but I do believe that a nation founded on Christianity is a blessed nation and therefore a prosperous one.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
As always these threads get out of hand so be careful or it will get locked.

With that said Cmac don't understand this:
Last what unique knowledge do you have of the presidents actions that make you qualified to make a judgement.
That's a easy one if you pay attention what your President is doing ( that is a requirement as a Citizen or should be if you vote IMO :wink:) with the information age it's real easy to decipher what's been going on for the last 4 years. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Lets all vote for the guy you hate the most the person with the least amount of votes is president.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
I didn't envy the choice that you Americans had in the last election, and I don't envy the choice that you have in this upcoming one.

Not that our situation is any better in this regard.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets all vote for the guy you hate the most the person with the least amount of votes is president.
Interesting stategy :+1: Might actually be the best idea given the 2 obvious super power party candidates.

During the voting for the last Presidential term, I know many people voted for Clinton, including myself, to try and out vote Obama and hopefully in turn get McCain elected by the remaining voters.

I did not understand the strategy at first, but then I realized that:
1) Obama and Clinton were battling in the same party
2) Obama had the advantage
3) Clinton is a woman, or so we believe
4) McCain had no chance against Obama, but he did against Clinton
5) If Clinton beat out Obama, McCain would have a better chance of winning

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As always these threads get out of hand so be careful or it will get locked.

With that said Cmac don't understand this:

That's a easy one if you pay attention what your President is doing ( that is a requirement as a Citizen or should be if you vote IMO :wink:) with the information age it's real easy to decipher what's been going on for the last 4 years. :wink:

bloo
Not my intentions by any means, Blu. Just trying to show another side other than the 'Obama and Romney sides.'

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
<---that is all

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Not my intentions by any means, Blu. Just trying to show another side other than the 'Obama and Romney sides.'
My post wasn't directed at you at all but all :wink: No worries it's just a beware thing like never discuss politics at the Bar etc. they can turn out bad :lol:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:spit: You have my support!
I am not convinced yet...Big Cat I need to know how you will cut the Deficit in half in only 4 years not grow it there are no more Major Full Scale wars going on but yet it keeps growing.:heyyou: We are not in the .COM age when Clinton came in and the economy was growing not by him but free UN-interrupted enterprise free flowing economy :heyyou: Why is it ok to vote with NO ID required but to get Government Assistance it's required. :heyyou:How will you fix out of 140 million taxes filed only maybe 70million are paying for the 300million in this Country and the Top 5percent do the most...will you keep going after that 5 percent to pay more that make jobs? :heyyou:.............Whew...that was just a few questions off the Top of my head but willing to listen. :lol:

Bloo

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I'm just amazed we have a thread about politics and religion all rolled into one that isnt locked yet.

I will probably keep reading this thread out of interest, I know we have some very thoughtful people here. But my views are far too negative and have no place. Carry on.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not convinced yet...Big Cat I need to know how you will cut the Deficit in half in only 4 years not grow it there are no more Major Full Scale wars going on but yet it keeps growing.:heyyou: We are not in the .COM age when Clinton came in and the economy was growing not by him but free UN-interrupted enterprise free flowing economy :heyyou: Why is it ok to vote with NO ID required but to get Government Assistance it's required. :heyyou:How will you fix out of 140 million taxes filed only maybe 70million are paying for the 300million in this Country and the Top 5percent do the most...will you keep going after that 5 percent to pay more that make jobs? :heyyou:.............Whew...that was just a few questions off the Top of my head but willing to listen. :lol:

Bloo
Yeah, what he said! How will you stop inflation of the US dollar and payout our debt to China? What will you do about illegal immigration? lol

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Obama and his little snake friend, Biden.

'Edited:" Yes, I dislike Obama.
people talk about Obama they sound like the KKK to me...

when you hear people talk about Romney they are respectful no matter the opinion.

This country is so racist is sickening...

I bet if Obama could dunk a basketball for your favorite team or whatever it would be all good...

Harvard Grad from middle class get over yourself... god this ... god that.... Amen..... good grief charlie brown

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's what happens when you fight two unnecessary wars, one over "WMDs" - that we're never found - for eight years! (((Escalating Debt)))) This country was drowning 4 years ago because of it. But at least it is stable now. The housing market had to be fixed, the auto industry was headed out the door, banks were going belly up, and jobs were being farmed overseas by the millions. By the time all of that got fixed, 2 years, the Republicans controlled controlled the house, who publicly swore they wouldn't pass anything or even look at it. The debt is rising because of all the people coming back from ((((WAR))))) THEY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!! or are they part of the 47% Romney spoke of? People keep saying there are no jobs. No, there aren't large numbers $95,000 a year jobs, but there are plenty of jobs that will earn a decent living. If Romney has all answers why didn't he do something 12 or 8 or 4 years ago and we wouldn't even have this problem. They all sat back,12 years ago, while this country sank and they cashed in. But that's how the ?% think, "I'm not going to help you unless there is something in it for me!!!!" I "almost" hope President Obama doesn't win a second term so people can really see how much worse this country could have been if things were different 4 years ago. But, who ever wins I hope they are able to do what helps all Americans not just the rich and not just the poor, Everyone!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
That's what happens when you fight two unnecessary wars, one over "WMDs" - that we're never found - for eight years! (((Escalating Debt)))) This country was drowning 4 years ago because of it. But at least it is stable now. The housing market had to be fixed, the auto industry was headed out the door, banks were going belly up, and jobs were being farmed overseas by the millions. By the time all of that got fixed, 2 years, the Republicans controlled controlled the house, who publicly swore they wouldn't pass anything or even look at it. The debt is rising because of all the people coming back from ((((WAR))))) THEY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!! or are they part of the 47% Romney spoke of? People keep saying there are no jobs. No, there aren't large numbers $95,000 a year jobs, but there are plenty of jobs that will earn a decent living. If Romney has all answers why didn't he do something 12 or 8 or 4 years ago and we wouldn't even have this problem. They all sat back,12 years ago, while this country sank and they cashed in. But that's how the ?% think, "I'm not going to help you unless there is something in it for me!!!!" I "almost" hope President Obama doesn't win a second term so people can really see how much worse this country could have been if things were different 4 years ago. But, who ever wins I hope they are able to do what helps all Americans not just the rich and not just the poor, Everyone!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Wow..just Wow is all I can say about that ^^^^^ if you really think this Country is going in the right direction so be it but I know f'sho it's not what he promised. Obama keeps blaming the past like you but that song has rang out we are worse in debt this Country is divided even more and the "Change" he spoke of is worse....I fear for our Country we are at Dire straits right now and some that vote for a Race game just don't get the big picture of what is coming. :badteeth:

bloo

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Wow..just Wow is all I can say about that ^^^^^ if you really think this Country is going in the right direction so be it but I know f'sho it's not what he promised. Obama keeps blaming the past like you but that song has rang out we are worse in debt this Country is divided even more and the "Change" he spoke of is worse....I fear for our Country we are at Dire straits right now and some that vote for a Race game just don't get the big picture of what is coming. :badteeth:

bloo
:+1: id vote for bloo lol seems to have his head on straight. i planned on keeping my mouth shut but im glad im not alone.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.