Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm in the market to buy a QS. Annitori makes one and so does Bazzaz. Any thoughts on the two companies to help me make my mind uo.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Bazzaz works great. Very pricy if your just buying a Stand Alone unit.
Heard good things about Annitori. Never had one tho.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Ok guys I'm in the market to buy a QS. Annitori makes one and so does Bazzaz. Any thoughts on the two companies to help me make my mind uo.
First, Do you have a Pc?

I don't know anything about the other one, but with the bazzaz, its pretty cool because you can set shift kill per gear..

I like the DJ one because its cheaper but you have to have a PC to make it work.

It all depends on how much you wanna spend man. They all kinda work the same, but some are more controlable than others.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
OK, I have the QS4USB unit from Bazzaz and it works flawlessly. Love it. I went that route cause I wanted the ignition kill over the fuel cut model offered by DJ. I also liked the slimmer design switch with the Bazzaz unit over that big round thing from DJ. All said and done, the Bazzaz unit is only slightly more expensive than the DJ unit since you need the SFM or QEM plus the switch, rod and other BS. Install was a piece of cake and like Bg said, per gear kill time adjustment.

Don't know much about the Annatori one, but it looks like a solid unit itself.

PS - There are plenty of threads about different QS models if you wanna do a search.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Annitori for me...Installed in 30mins

The best under $300.00 Add on Ive installed.

Quick delivery and great service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts