Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1041 - 1050 of 1050 Posts
45 Posts
@kroket

Did you end up going?

Half the day the track was wet and in the morning I almost lost it in a corner because the track was too cold.

Not a perfect trackday, but I had a fun time.

I have another one planned for the 10. So lets see how that one turns out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
@kroket

Did you end up going?

Half the day the track was wet and in the morning I almost lost it in a corner because the track was too cold.

Not a perfect trackday, but I had a fun time.

I have another one planned for the 10. So lets see how that one turns out.
Ey, no somedays before I crashed with the scooter. Nothing serious, only burning but enough to cancel the trackday..

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
So sitting here after the State of the Union Address and kinda enjoying life for what it is and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me as I glanced over at my ZedX all prepped & ready for the upcoming season.

8 Years old and I wouldn't trade it for any brand new 2020 model right off the showroom floor

·
Registered
64 Posts
So sitting here after the State of the Union Address and kinda enjoying life for what it is and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me as I glanced over at my ZedX all prepped & ready for the upcoming season.

8 Years old and I wouldn't trade it for any brand new 2020 model right off the showroom floor
View attachment 443900
You work at Kyle racing? Thanks for the banjo bolts you gave me a couple of weeks ago!

I just picked up a new leftover 18 zx10r a couple of weeks ago so I look forward to reading up more about it here.

1041 - 1050 of 1050 Posts