Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1071 Posts
45 Posts
@kroket

Did you end up going?

Half the day the track was wet and in the morning I almost lost it in a corner because the track was too cold.

Not a perfect trackday, but I had a fun time.

I have another one planned for the 10. So lets see how that one turns out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
@kroket

Did you end up going?

Half the day the track was wet and in the morning I almost lost it in a corner because the track was too cold.

Not a perfect trackday, but I had a fun time.

I have another one planned for the 10. So lets see how that one turns out.
Ey, no somedays before I crashed with the scooter. Nothing serious, only burning but enough to cancel the trackday..

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
So sitting here after the State of the Union Address and kinda enjoying life for what it is and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me as I glanced over at my ZedX all prepped & ready for the upcoming season.

8 Years old and I wouldn't trade it for any brand new 2020 model right off the showroom floor

·
Registered
18 zx10r
164 Posts
So sitting here after the State of the Union Address and kinda enjoying life for what it is and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me as I glanced over at my ZedX all prepped & ready for the upcoming season.

8 Years old and I wouldn't trade it for any brand new 2020 model right off the showroom floor
View attachment 443900
You work at Kyle racing? Thanks for the banjo bolts you gave me a couple of weeks ago!

I just picked up a new leftover 18 zx10r a couple of weeks ago so I look forward to reading up more about it here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Garage is a double car garage but still limited, so about a few months back I purchased this harbor freight motorcycle dolly and modified it so that the fat rear wheel (of my old bike CBR1KRR) would fit on it. It turns out to be real handy. I will have to do some more modifications to it to keep the tires at room temp.

1041 - 1060 of 1071 Posts