Brock’s clutch mod and HD springs
Pc5 custom dyno tune
Sprint filter (wanna try a new brand)
Graves full exhaust
Gearing -1+2
Ohlins scu
Any more tweaks y’all have in mind let me know
How bout some Driven rear sets
Hide the QS cable (if thats what that is)
Maybe some TRex no cut sliders
Have u done anything with the brake and clutch levers?
Steel branded brake lines?

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
908 Posts
My little hybrid project

whassup with your frame?
was thinking the same exact thing, the white I actually kinda like but the tubular trellis thing? Did you do that yourself? Ie build the tubular part or harvest it off of another bike or is it just some shop that does this as thier specialty? think that's the first I have seen a zx done like that

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
908 Posts
wardog, how is the fit of the carbon on your bike? it all go together clean? no strange gaps or missaligned tabs or holes? any difficult or not quite right areas? am seriously debating getting some for my new bike but most aftermarket sets seem a bit off and I don't want that on this one. You gonna do some sort of slider or rails? I just ordered the impactech rails. now the waiting part lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
My little hybrid project

whassup with your frame?
was thinking the same exact thing, the white I actually kinda like but the tubular trellis thing? Did you do that yourself? Ie build the tubular part or harvest it off of another bike or is it just some shop that does this as thier specialty? think that's the first I have seen a zx done like that
Ya, custom steel frame. Picked up a banger for next to nothing and brought it back over the winter here. I felt the same about the trellis frame at first but have really come to love it on the zx. Here's some more pics would love to hear some feedback, ideas, opinions as it's about time for another build

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
908 Posts
so that is 100% custom Fab and not stollen off a Ducati or some shit? Did I read that right? Steel trellis? how the fuck you get it to attach to the aluminum frame securely enough to feel safe riding it? Is it like extended down into the deltabox portion of the original frame and bolted cause as far as I am aware there is no magic and aluminum and steel just don't alloy. any chance of some close ups of how it mates together? I'm actually impressed as all hell. It looks sick and appears to be structurally sound so hats off to you for sure. But yeah some close ups of how it goes together would be pretty sweet, I'm too curriois.

961 - 980 of 1118 Posts