Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR frame with 180cc Lifan motor 4 speed wheelie machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey scout, long time. Still riding the same loop? The dogs are good, getting big and spoiled rotten.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
I've got a ssr125 with the manual transmission. I've beaten the piss outa thing, no huge jumps but for a 180-190lb adult riding it has held up to all my abuse.

My one buddy has a ssr 125 frame with a 150 motor and that sucker rips. Way harder to wheelie than my 125 since the throttle/power is so twitchy. Also got a buddy with the super nice like race version ssr 170TR and thing is super nice for a pitbike. The 150 and 170 are pretty close when they race but the 170 just rides so much better with its suspension, I'd take the 170 out on the trails with it and have a blast!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any problems with keeping air in the tubes? Ive popped mine twice now.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Any problems with keeping air in the tubes? Ive popped mine twice now.
Surprisingly I have had zero issues with keeping air in the tubes. I've honestly maybe checked and added air once or twice in the 2 years I've owned it. I know they need some air but never cared enough to add air lol.

The only thing that I've had problems with mine is the rear brake seemed to be put on weird when I got it and think it wrecked the caliper. It'll go through a set of rear pads stupid quick because I think it sticks. Also the rear axle is pretty bent, can spin the bolt and the whole wheel moves lol

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
I've got a ssr125 with the manual transmission. I've beaten the piss outa thing, no huge jumps but for a 180-190lb adult riding it has held up to all my abuse.

My one buddy has a ssr 125 frame with a 150 motor and that sucker rips. Way harder to wheelie than my 125 since the throttle/power is so twitchy. Also got a buddy with the super nice like race version ssr 170TR and thing is super nice for a pitbike. The 150 and 170 are pretty close when they race but the 170 just rides so much better with its suspension, I'd take the 170 out on the trails with it and have a blast!
Air! and no stuff on! lol Yes, Juice, same 200 mile loop but weather crap here. Did ride couple days ago; first ride in weeks and weather is crap again now and for next few days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts