1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
In

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,884 Posts
Broke my thumb and can't really ride until around Thanksgiving. But keep me posted.

·
Banned
257 Posts
In the 90's I lived and rode in clearwater, tarpon spgs, ozona hit the totally nude bar in tampa too (bring yer own booze).
You guys got waaay too many oldsters driving waaay too slow out there :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats true but for those that can't move right now let's get together and ride maybe North where there are less geezers.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Man watch out for them lawdogs.
We all know about the new policy down there of impounding scooters the pigs even THINK are running

·
Registered
349 Posts
Im in! I live in Riverview and I go to school at UT

·
Registered
658 Posts
Im kind of not sure but let me know when yall going

·
Registered
349 Posts
What do you guys say about riding around then goin to Quaker Steak on dec 16? I havent been there in a long time

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do you guys say about riding around then goin to Quaker Steak on dec 16? I havent been there in a long time
My son has surgery that day. Any other i'm down as long as you bring your avatar.:thumbsup:. J/k yeah any day but that one.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any other local stuff going on? If you guys know about something local Post it here so we all know about it, Even if it's just you going riding for a few hours. I will too. Or even a Sat we can do a get-to-gether or some shiz.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My son has surgery that day. Any other i'm down as long as you bring your avatar.:thumbsup:. J/k yeah any day but that one.
Well i work the next 2 wednesdays and i leave tampa for a month on the 19th so im gonna go to quaker the 16th if anyone wants to go. Id definitely like to go riding some other time too, but i dont have much time on my hands now that it is getting close to the end of the semester

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
gotta wait till the time gets closer to see.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i work the next 2 wednesdays and i leave tampa for a month on the 19th so im gonna go to quaker the 16th if anyone wants to go. Id definitely like to go riding some other time too, but i dont have much time on my hands now that it is getting close to the end of the semester
What time were you thinking?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts