Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay...I know we had a general bitching thread a while back so mods, feel free to delete, merge, or whatever you want to do (if anything) with this one. Ahyhoo, it's been a long winter, I can't ride, and there are host of things that are frying my ass.

Let the games begin:

-First-the potholes on EVERY road in this god forsaken state (Maine)that has the highest tax burden per capita in the country. Give me some return on my investment Mr. Govornor will ya?

-Second-Poker. Since when did poker become a sport? WTF? ESPN, Comcasts Sports and fuggin poker? Now I cant get a WSB race to save my life, but poker?

-Third-The Toyota Prius. Alright you tree huggin born again hippie imbiciles. Here's the deal. The freakin car cost 5 grand more than something similar that is non hybrid, to get like 15 miles to the gallon more than my 94 Honda wagon that has been paid off since the millenium. Add to that, a battery that costs 4 grand, and an instant "screw you" if you call AAA for a jump start. Let me crack out my solar powered calculator to crunch the numbers on that. Oh yeah...anyone tried recycling the battery to one yet?

-Fourth-The word "green". Since when did it become an adjective? "We are going green". Well...I am just as environmentally conscious as the next guy but c'mon already. I am tired of being looked at like I am the devil when I stir up a conversation about trucks..and I even speak of my unrealized love to have a Hummer H1 Delta. Now..I know people will find this hard to believe BUT..there are other countries out the other than America, so ergo, we are not solely killing the earth; in fact plenty of the population of this world still call a tent home and don't even know what the hell a car is.

-Fifth-Fast Food restaurants going healthy. Am I missing something here?:dontknow: I actually saw a work out video in a McDonald's. And speaking of McDonald's. One of my fondest childhood memories is playing on the playground at McD's. So one day...a kid get's a bruise on the Mayor McCheese jungle gym...and they are systematically thrown to the scrap heap. Now let me think....McDonlad's+shit food-Playland=fat kids (but no bruises....thank GOD!).

Rant over. Who's next?:lol:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
MAN LAW!!!! ...I just felt that was needed here.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I'd combine 3 and 4 and let loose with another. I remember one time a saw a prius pulled over and it made my day, didn't know they could go that fast :mrgreen:

:rant:

With the whole still being crappy outside whats up with the aholes that drive in the left hand lane at 20 under when there is a mm of snow on the ground. Snow doesn't cause accidents-YOU DO!

I'm on spring break from school right now, wtf its not even spring! I enjoy the week off and all but what am I supposed to do if its cold here and I don't wanna pay to go somewhere fancy and warm, another week or half a week would be nice too, don't get me started on the profs that assigned hw over the break either.

One more that probably pisses everyone off is gas prices!-enough on that.

I'll end with girlfriends giving you $hit for hanging out with other girls that you've been friends with for longer than you've been dating but finding perfectly acceptable to hang out with other guys.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'd combine 3 and 4 and let loose with another. I remember one time a saw a prius pulled over and it made my day, didn't know they could go that fast :mrgreen:
I was PASSED by one (and here's the embarassing part...I was on the 10....shhhhhhh), and that fugger was doing like 90. So more math for you eco nazi's. Foot to the floor = MORE depleted precious fossile fuels you stupid bastids.:lol:

Oh yeah....I ALSO wonder what it takes to make one other than a shitload of lead.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
a lot of these green cars are not green at all. you plug it in or use dino fuel. you guys ever seen that vid on the guy who made the hydrgeon fuel car. just put water in the tank and drive away. the guy made it years ago and no one took up the offer. Now, i read a few months ago. a company in japan bought the the technolgy for this and are using to research to make a car full green. the guy who made it pass away a few years ago. I guess his kids sold the technogly.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
lol!!!!!! Instant classic thread!!!!! :thumbsup::beer::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
572 Posts
I know what you mean by the poker on sports channels. Seems every time I turn on a sports channel they are showing poker.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
a lot of these green cars are not green at all. you plug it in or use dino fuel. you guys ever seen that vid on the guy who made the hydrgeon fuel car. just put water in the tank and drive away. the guy made it years ago and no one took up the offer. Now, i read a few months ago. a company in japan bought the the technolgy for this and are using to research to make a car full green. the guy who made it pass away a few years ago. I guess his kids sold the technogly.
Yeah I saw that. It is an awesome idea. Not sure if ya'll know this but the space shuttle main engines run off of essentially water. Hydrogen and oxygen... just at -473F

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
That fuggin 12 cake eating Rosie O donell.

The World series ( the rest of the world not included).

Any English Prime Minister since Harold Wilson.

Any fuggin broad who votes for Hilary Clinton, cus it would be good to have a woman President for no other reason than the fact shes a woman.

Jesse Jackson, Michael Jackson, the Jacksonville Jaguars, The Jackson 5 , Toyota Jackson.

Jay Leno, he has all those cool cars , and couldnt drive a soapy stick up a dogs ass !!

Obama , Osama and Yo mama !!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I know what you mean by the poker on sports channels. Seems every time I turn on a sports channel they are showing poker.
You idiot, of course poker is a sport. :wink:
The skill, the concentration, the mind games... and that's just the mental part.
Having to reach across the table and rake the pile to you, throw a chip or chips onto the table and have them land where you aimed, moving the cards in your deck...geez the physical exertion makes me tired thinking about it.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
MCHAGGIS, YOU GAVE ME A NEGATIVE REP! YOU ASSHOLE!! *rant-rant-rant*

·
Registered
128 Posts
what is this world coming too..A crane fell in manhattan off a building killing 4 people wtf...A gallon of milk cost more than a gallon af gas wtf...i am tired off watching the same dumb shows on tv..im tired of paying the same dam bills every month. and that poker shit has got me pissed off you cant even get a good race on speed channel..seems like they always showing PINKS and i think during the winter i seen ever epsiode TWICE..wtf im just pissed this is a good thread need to realive some stress thanks for listening..

1 - 20 of 234 Posts