Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Just a possible buyer beware. I was going to buy this last week after it was posted, but for some reason it struck me as maybe too good to be true. I also didnt like the generic pic posted so I called them on it. I spoke to a lady and asked to verify that it was a "full system". She told me that she could not verify what it was because they don't have it, they bought it from Leo Vince but have not gotten it yet, and I could call back on Tues or so to verify what it was once they actually had it "in hand".

Not saying someone shouldnt buy it, but just a word of caution.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just a possible buyer beware. I was going to buy this last week after it was posted, but for some reason it struck me as maybe too good to be true. I also didnt like the generic pic posted so I called them on it. I spoke to a lady and asked to verify that it was a "full system". She told me that she could not verify what it was because they don't have it, they bought it from Leo Vince but have not gotten it yet, and I could call back on Tues or so to verify what it was once they actually had it "in hand".

Not saying someone shouldnt buy it, but just a word of caution.
:+1:...i also have shared several emails with them about both the full systems for the 3rd gen they have listed and they assured me that it WAS a full titanium system but that the shipment had not arrived yet and he would confirm with me as soon as it came it....BUT if you look at the part # they have listed on the other simliar auction ,search it, it comes up as a TI half system slipon with carbon cap. and it's VERY strange after looking thru their auctions that they would sell a FULL TITANIUM evo 2 system for a 3rd gen for $546 and yet they have the standard sbk slipon for the gen 1 listed at $519? i'm still waiting for a phone call sometime this coming week to make sure.

the other listing of theirs
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeoVince-KAWASAKI-Ninja-ZX10R-08-09-EvoII-Ti-Full-System-Exhaust-Carbon-Cap-/181079685853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_100&hash=item2a2930badd

what the part # 7962 brings up
LeoVince Part# 7962 SBK Factory EVOII Full Ti Can With Carbon End Cap Exhaust : Amazon.com : Automotive

and the 1st gen sbk slipon
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeoVince-Kawasaki-ZX-10R-04-05-SBK-Factory-High-Mount-Titanium-Slip-ON-Exhaust-/181077912812?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_100&hash=item2a2915acec

sorry for any confusion on this as i am the one who posted it BUT i saw it late one night and thought DAMN what a deal!!! and there was a time a while back when a few places had the full leo systems for the gen 1's and 3's for under $500.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No worries here, and I did the same research as you last night on the part number and came up with the same solution. There were one or 2 other bike websites selling the same slipon for $699, so maybe that is why they think their auction is a deal. At this point I truly believe this is just a slip on set up, until they prove to me otherwise.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries here, and I did the same research as you last night on the part number and came up with the same solution. There were one or 2 other bike websites selling the same slipon for $699, so maybe that is why they think their auction is a deal. At this point I truly believe this is just a slip on set up, until they prove to me otherwise.
I'm with ya man, he told me monday that the exhausts had came in but that he couldn't touch or check them until they had been received in and put away. he said he would get back with me and let me know for sure but i still hadn't heard back?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys been talking back and forth with them.....DO NOT BUY THEM they are slipons they have listing for the full systems for 917.00 the part numbers dont lie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts