Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Dont know why you would want to add weight let alone add weight higher up on the crt of gravity..
PLUS the beet is a better system over all

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
^Because its his bike, and he wants this system instead of the Beet.

If its listed for a '10 model you should be good with the 08-09 also. Post up some pics if you end up getting it, i havent seen any of these setups yet:thumbsup:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
for looks it'll be rare. If your bike pulls to the right it might help. Biggest disadvantage will be the extra heat given to the rear shock but then again you probably aren't racing. How much is that system?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Forgive my ignorance of the 3rd Gen, but when did they revise the bodywork? Could that make for a potential issue with installation I wonder? :dontknow: Just throwing that out there.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
it was done in 2010 along with a bunch of other things that don't make a difference. Your most likely going to either have to go to a race pan most likely modded or mod the stock pan. I doubt there would be clearance on the extra side.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
There is no Dual can system for the 08-10 ZX-10R, that is just a stock photo of a Suzuki GSXR1000 Leo exhaust, I thought this is fairly ovbious, guess its not that simple to figure out for some.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Ya know what..9R-10R....I actually thought that but figured it was just somethin i never knew about..I notice that many other sites do the same thing and just use generic pics..

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Ya know what..9R-10R....I actually thought that but figured it was just somethin i never knew about..I notice that many other sites do the same thing and just use generic pics..
+1 I never saw a dual set-up but just figured it was something I wasn't aware of. :dontknow:

It would def be something not seen everyday that's for sure.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
The way i knew it wasnt the norm was the fact i never saw it ANYWHERE before and the left?right side can mounting bracket...Where the name of god would you attach it to..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts