Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My 08 ZX10 has started making my right knee ache. I commute around 100 miles a day on it so I'm in the sadle for a long time which doesn't help.

Anyway my question is, would adjustable rearsets give enough movement help with comfort/legroom?

Cheers,
Dan

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi All,

My 08 ZX10 has started making my right knee ache. I commute around 100 miles a day on it so I'm in the sadle for a long time which doesn't help.

Anyway my question is, would adjustable rearsets give enough movement help with comfort/legroom?

Cheers,
Dan
my vortex rearsets made my ride more comfortable all around. foot placement and ankle angle, plus knee placement and tucking became more comfortable.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Search for 'jack-up plates' and you will find a couple UK suppliers. Flip them left for right. About $60 shipped.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Honestly, any aftermarket adjustable rearsets will work for you. It just depends on how much you'd like to spend. And the switching of the plates upside down works great. I'm 6'6" and have the Gilles r'sets and I also switched the plates and have no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts