Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
JVT, he's not going to sand his boots down like you do your knee pucks.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Go to turtlefeathers.net. They have everything you need. I changed a pair of silver/black to blue/black and silver/black to red/black. They have instructions on the website and all the stuff you will need. I went to Walmart and bought a cheap set of artist brushes to "paint" the tight spots and small sponge brushes to do the rest. Stuff holds up very well :thumbsup: Just read through the website and all of your questions should be answered.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Go to turtlefeathers.net. They have everything you need. I changed a pair of silver/black to blue/black and silver/black to red/black. They have instructions on the website and all the stuff you will need. I went to Walmart and bought a cheap set of artist brushes to "paint" the tight spots and small sponge brushes to do the rest. Stuff holds up very well :thumbsup: Just read through the website and all of your questions should be answered.
Good lookin out man, rep sent!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Please send us pics once your skins soaks up the dye.
Should be a laugh....
:)

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Thanks man I'll look into that!! It shouldn't be to hard for me I'm going from white to black so hopefully the dye takes good

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
JVT, he's not going to sand his boots down like you do your knee pucks.
:spit: that was good.

Yea, let us know how that works out for you.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen buddy.:mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts