Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got my pitbull rearstand and I've tried several different spots in the driveway and garage and it always leans to the right (if staring at the back). It's the one for either spools or no spools. I'm using the spool side. Anyway my question is, if this is normal if not is there some adjustment I'm over looking or is it a defective one. Thanks.

kawazeppelin

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Mine is level. Adjustment srews allow side to side movement - not up and down. I'm sorry to say this but yours may be bent.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Put a level on it like said above and if its bent send it back

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
make sure it is sitting on level ground first THEN put a level on it! :lol:

·
Registered
496 Posts
kawazeppelin said:
Hey everyone, I just got my pitbull rearstand and I've tried several different spots in the driveway and garage and it always leans to the right (if staring at the back). It's the one for either spools or no spools. I'm using the spool side. Anyway my question is, if this is normal if not is there some adjustment I'm over looking or is it a defective one. Thanks.

kawazeppelin

Has the bike fallen over before? Have you tried using the swingarm lift instead of the spools?

The reason I ask these 2 questions are that if the bike falls over or has been crashed it could be that the spool mounts are bent on the swingarm.

~Jason

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
beenthere said:
somethings not level, the ground, stand, or swingarm.
:+1: or the spools.....I can tell you Pit-bull stands by their product and
bet they would replace it if bent.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Place the stand on the ground you are talking about. Place a rod across and check level. Do the same with your ride on the stand. Then figure out what you want to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts