Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious how many of you were running the LCD dyno jet and how you liked it and is there any better chips out there? I found a site selling them new for $250. That seems like a great deal. Just wondering what route I should go.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm running the LCD 200 and I'm very happy with it...I monitor my a/f ,rpm,speed,temp ,gear, map position, all at once...I do all my datalogging through it....I also store mutiple fuel maps in it for different fuel types...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm running the LCD 200 and I'm very happy with it...I monitor my a/f ,rpm,speed,temp ,gear, map position, all at once...I do all my datalogging through it....I also store mutiple fuel maps in it for different fuel types...
Is all that pretty simple to do? How does the change in power feel? Check this website out http://www.hardracing.com/LCD.htm that's what you have right?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I like mine alot....use it mainly to switch between maps though for right now, until i get the O2 sensor hooked up....the only pain in the ass i had was updating the firmware on my PC.....depending on what model you have in yours then you'll either be able to load it from dynojets site,take the PC into an authorized dealer for the update,send the unit into DJ, or buy a $40 little black box from DJ to do the update.......the latter 3 are if you're firmware is dated to where you can't just update from their site. other than that, love the display!! it doesn't change the "power or feel" in any way at all....it's simply a screen for the commander is all. i don't believe there is any performance gain or value for the display.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got ya. So it's basically a power commander with a cool looking screen? I'll have to get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts