Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time out for the season for me at my home track and couldnt get a good run with 15-42 gearing.best run.. 60' 1.56, 330-4.18, 1/[email protected],1/4 [email protected] couldnt get my feet up to shift fast enough..gonna need a air shifter..so I changed the rear back to 39 and went 60'- 1.60, 330-4.08,1/[email protected],and [email protected] my best mph was 147.63 on a 9.46 run!...Need to make some decisions about this bike,I have a 05 L.E. Busa that needs a rebuild.Thinking of putting back on the track so I can use the 10 for normal use!At least I bettered my best run at my home track!

·
Registered
620 Posts
good numbers man

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
quikgix said:
Last time out for the season for me at my home track and couldnt get a good run with 15-42 gearing.best run.. 60' 1.56, 330-4.18, 1/[email protected],1/4 [email protected] couldnt get my feet up to shift fast enough..gonna need a air shifter..so I changed the rear back to 39 and went 60'- 1.60, 330-4.08,1/[email protected],and [email protected] my best mph was 147.63 on a 9.46 run!...Need to make some decisions about this bike,I have a 05 L.E. Busa that needs a rebuild.Thinking of putting back on the track so I can use the 10 for normal use!At least I bettered my best run at my home track!
What was the best times again on your Busa?...and compare the mods and times that are similar against the Busa and now that they are both stretched and why you think you the busa is the way to go for good even though it sounds like the fastest you went was on the 10.
bloo

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bluedevil said:
What was the best times again on your Busa?...and compare the mods and times that are similar against the Busa and now that they are both stretched and why you think you the busa is the way to go for good even though it sounds like the fastest you went was on the 10.
bloo
Yeah I know!I am gonna sell that beast,Im gonna find a gsxr750 for the street and track(twisties).It would take a bit of cash to get that Busa to run the numbers that the 10 is running.Blue I think that the Busa was hurt when I took it to the track with all the mods on it.I sprayed it a couple of weeks a few times on the street and I didnt take it to a dyno to get it tuned.Also I had a #40 jet on the N.O.S. and that was a pretty big jet for a dry shot(ooops)My buddies gsxr1000 has a 36 jet and he saw a 45 HP increase.So I think mine was a bit on the lean side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts