Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks i got a 2k deposit on my zx10r. a guy has agreed to pay my price on a well built bike. I will miss my zx10r allot. I will remain a member of this forum. you guys are like my family. This forum is one i have used as an example for many as a great bunch of guys that many of you are. I will hopfully not regret my decission to sell. If anyone ask if they should buy a zx-10r or a whatever know this. IT WAS THE BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED! I have owned allot however this one was the closest one i could say the word PERFECT too. I want you guys here at zx-10r.net to know that my zx-10 was built off of ideas that you guys helped me with. I have allot of zx-10r knowledge that i will continue to share on here. If there's anyway I may help please let me know. As for now I have to decide on a zx14r or a gsxr1k. R is doing great on the gsxr but im thinking turbo! The turbo is out for the zx but not the gsxr. Oh well guys there ya have it. I am no longer a zx-10r owner....
And yes...I bleed green

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Good luck with the new bike. It is always exciting to buy a new toy. I think you should go for zx14 cause looks like you like drag racing and a 1000 will not match a 1400 in that department (mods being equal).

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Well folks i got a 2k deposit on my zx10r. a guy has agreed to pay my price on a well built bike. I will miss my zx10r allot. I will remain a member of this forum. you guys are like my family. This forum is one i have used as an example for many as a great bunch of guys that many of you are. I will hopfully not regret my decission to sell. If anyone ask if they should buy a zx-10r or a whatever know this. IT WAS THE BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED! I have owned allot however this one was the closest one i could say the word PERFECT too. I have a lot of zx-10r knowledge that i will continue to share on here. If there's anyway I may help please let me know.
Enjoy your new toy whatever it is and thanks for the kind words and help you've given.

My sentiments exactly!! :cool: :eek:ccasion1

BD

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the zx6 will be with me. I was hoping to bring the big bore for you guys to check out but the money is too right.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol thanks guys. I got $8250 for my bike with all kinds of stuff stripped of of it. SO there will be a large sale here soon! I built a 180hp bike and he bought it because it was "pretty" lol wow.... anyway I cant wait to go to the dealership tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man...i was just thinking about this...im really going to miss being a "part" of this crew.

·
Registered
736 Posts
See you back in 08, bro! They always come back! LOL congrats!
:+2: We'll be waiting right here for you brother!:eek:ccasion1

Seriously, you can't go wrong with either of those bikes. I think they both NEED Power Commanders immediately. Gixxer needs a new exhaust immediately. I'm sure you'll do a lot more than that, but do those first IMHO.

You'll be one of the few K7 owners who doesn't need the retard switch!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
man...i was just thinking about this...im really going to miss being a "part" of this crew.
whatever thats supposed to mean.... i dont even have a 10r... i think once you become part of the site, it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you have fun and be safe and enjoy yourself. i know you'll miss your bike, but the guys here will still treat you the same. no worries man

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
whatever thats supposed to mean.... i dont even have a 10r... i think once you become part of the site, it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you have fun and be safe and enjoy yourself. i know you'll miss your bike, but the guys here will still treat you the same. no worries man
Exactly!

We just need to change your username to No speed. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Exactly!

We just need to change your username to No speed. :mrgreen:
Nope....... more to come...hint. front wheel in the air in third below the power ban.... pics coming soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts