Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of making the trip and checking out the MIROCK Series and do a little racing as well!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ruthless,

Saw you run at Gainesville Sunday. I was really hoping that you would shut that Suzuki down. Your front end just snapped up and a lesser rider would have looped it. Good save.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Micron05rr said:
Ruthless,

Saw you run at Gainesville Sunday. I was really hoping that you would shut that Suzuki down. Your front end just snapped up and a lesser rider would have looped it. Good save.
Yeah, that was one of my Performance Psycle teammates and we usually have good runs, but for some reason I just "lost" the clutch :dontknow:

I enjoyed running Prostar this year and improving my riding/racing with some of the best racers in the world!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vince10R said:
Kenny, see you down there. Ill be making the 11 hour ride down. ( leaving on thursday evening) Hope the weathers good.
Cool!!! See ya there, I'll be there on Sat. morning. :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Micron05rr said:
Ruthless,

What happened? :dontknow:...details.:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bluedevil said:
What happened? :dontknow:...details.:popcorn:
Just trying to shock the bike off the start, but just came out of the clutch to fast.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Oh now the only race that I don't go to you have to go to. Fuggin great. lol you all have a good time I am taking the motor out " or at least starting to" this weekend so that I can hand it off to my builder. I have a couple of friends going down so I should have some good feed back. I kinda want to ride down just for the grudge but I doubt that will happen.. Ride safe and have fun.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the weather for this weekend is gonna be great!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts