Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the last free one this year.

One more 1/5th throttle insert is available for your 10r, (also fits the 14r, concorse14 and the 6r (636 and 6RR).

Rules are simple.

First person to post up dibs in this thread, gets one.

Insert must be for personal use, not for resale.

that's it, ready......

.... GO

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's right folks, we have a WINNER!!!

just PM me the shipping address and we'll get things going on this end

Thanks to all of you who participated, ZX-10R.net has been very good to me, just wanted to give something back.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Bummer I wanted that

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
:ayyy: rifleman is the man, i have one in my bike and its the :shit:
+1, only bad thing is my throttle is real touchy when I'm on one wheel.
I'm thinking about going back to stock:sad:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Probably right, but damn, +2rear and 1/5th is a touchy mofo
i'm -1 and +1 on my '05. it took a little getting used to but after that it's all good:thumbsup: my thing is, is that is is a little twitchy in the corners but nothing i can't handle. i'm no where near being the fastest guy i ride with.

matter of fact when i call the boys up for a good ride i'm one of the slowest, but that's all good, it means i got someone to learn from.

and there are members here that can tell you that i'm the guy that will be there with you but will only beat you to the the beer:eek:ccasion1 :beer2:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
i'm -1 and +1 on my '05. it took a little getting used to but after that it's all good:thumbsup: my thing is, is that is is a little twitchy in the corners but nothing i can't handle. i'm no where near being the fastest guy i ride with.

matter of fact when i call the boys up for a good ride i'm one of the slowest, but that's all good, it means i got someone to learn from.

and there are members here that can tell you that i'm the guy that will be there with you but will only beat you to the the beer:eek:ccasion1 :beer2:
HAHA thats cool man. I have no probs with the throttle in the turns as I'm used to it, it's just when I got one wheel in the air, I really notice how touchy it is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts