Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what fuel injectors that will fit the stock throttle bodies without modification that are in the 450 CC/Min range? I am building a custom fuel rail for my turbo project but do not want to over-tax the stock injectors. Doing some searches on here and some have suggested the 08+ ZX-14 injectors. Do those fit the throttle bodies?
Thanks much
Don

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
ZX14 injectors will work. Also 06 ZX10 injectors, in the 430cc range i think, i have them on my 04...

·
Registered
226 Posts
you can also try any good performance car shop. any injector that use that standard 14mm hole will fit, but you may need to get a pigtail adaptor for the harness to keep it plug and play. i am running h/o mustang injectors as my secondaries (almost 550cc) and i got 2inch pigtails to make it work. there are just many more optionsin the car world and the prices seem to be more in check there. good luck

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I will have an extra set of modified '08 zx10 pri. injectors if a buddy decides he doesn't want them. They will be in the 600cc range and I will let them go for just the cost of the mods ($170). Let me know if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts