Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im planning on making the haj to mecca, (laguna seca) and was wondering what would be the best place to watch the race from?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
everywhere. i like turn 6 cause you are really close to the track. but you HAVE to spend time at the corkscrew. get there early and nab a spot just in front of the bridge, down near the bottom of the hill. you can see the whole corkscrew from there. also, the grandstands at turn 4 are nice because there is a jumbo-tron right across the track, so when the action isnt in front of you you can watch the tv feed.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i sit grandstand turn 11 for the race, and for practice and qualifying i walk around. get the pit pass, youll kick your own ass if you dont, the top of the corkscrew is a hike, but the top is a great view of the coolest turn ever. have fun bro.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Cork screw but stake your spot early, gets crowded. I watched practice and qualifying at the exit of Rainey curve and that was a good view of them transition in to the next turn.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
corkscrew.

i went a few years back, i got everything but grandstand seats. there are plenty of places to sit in the grass/dirt to watch the race...

have fun hiking up and down the hill to the corkscrew, lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts