Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there bright and early sunday. All day, anyone want to meet up and shoot the shit, maybe walk the pits? I have a GS seat in turn 11 as well.
Beleive it or not my first Moto GP race! :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I will be there bright and early sunday. All day, anyone want to meet up and shoot the shit, maybe walk the pits? I have a GS seat in turn 11 as well.
Beleive it or not my first Moto GP race! :thumbsup:
Its your first time because you moved to Cali near the GP :lol:

I wasn't planning on going but wouldn't mind riding up on Sunday haven't been there in awhile would be good 3-4hr for me....not sure though will play it by ear. :dontknow:

Bloo

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its your first time because you moved to Cali near the GP :lol:

I wasn't planning on going but wouldn't mind riding up on Sunday haven't been there in awhile would be good 3-4hr for me....not sure though will play it by ear. :dontknow:

Bloo
Yeah, they got Austin after I left, and Indy was never really in the cards to go, so I am exciting. Going back in Sept for WSBK as well.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yeah, they got Austin after I left, and Indy was never really in the cards to go, so I am exciting. Going back in Sept for WSBK as well.
I didn't know WSBK was there in Sep. that's my favorite these days. Like I said before not really following MotoGp but have been to Tons of them in my life time including Laguna and England......looking for a good ride tomorrow may show up 9R Pm your # I will text you if I make it doing some prep right now for my bike for a long haul it's got new tires and chain and the dual fan install now seems like a good opportunity to exercise them.:dontknow: :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Pics for us that cant make it.
I took some pics from my phone at the CorkScrew but didn't have a paddock pass so really don't have much other than some scenic pics from the top of the Hill maybe 9R has some..we never got to meet I text him but I got busy in the shopping area and text late maybe next year 9R or SBK :idea:

Great race as always did a total of 400miles round trip today not bad left at 6am was home before sundown :thumbsup: am beat though but the Old Blue bike did well no problem going to try to make it for SBK next month. :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took 580 or so pics, alot of them crappy, but I will post my favorites later. The MGP pits were locked up tight so no GP bike pics, accept the grid. I got plenty of AMA pics though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts