Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yeah, i bought my parking ticket after i saw lavudyar post about them being on sale this morning...i'm gonna carry some stuff in...entering/exiting should be better than last year, but all we did was start:beer: while in line...so it was no biggie, anyhow...see you there guys...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Does sound a little more organized, at least.

The wife and I sat in line for an hour or so every day getting into the track last year. Then getting out on Sunday afternoon was insane. It got so bad in the parking lot that a group of people who didn't even work there had to get out and direct traffic. It wasn't much better, but at least they weren't standing there with their thumbs up their asses like the "workers" at the track.

We'll be enjoying the races in our living room this year.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad they are getting more organized with the parking this year. I hate parking every year and I especially hate waiting in line on the way in and out of the track. Usually though, I'll get a decent parking space down near the tents around Ducati Island (my dad has a duc), but I have to weasle that in, & I hate parking on those dirt hills with all that dust; hopefully, I get there early enough on Sat & Sun for a concrete spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts