Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Huh?? Fang

Where's your last posts and the pics gone? :confused:
yeah Fang why are you Deleting your posts? .....I mean your prerogative but I am confused like Bigunz.....there is no reason to delete like a NuKE formula going on in World War II :dontknow:

bloo

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
yeah Fang why are you Deleting your posts? .....I mean your prerogative but I am confused like Bigunz.....there is no reason to delete like a NuKE formula going on in World War II :dontknow:

bloo
just not into doing images as I mentioned and decided to take them down

don't really know how this thread got almost 5,500 views but only 160 posts, very odd

well guess that is a lot of traffic even without the images

I didn't like the direction the thread was going, I never wanted to post images to begin with, and no one commented on the image of the cracked frame which was of more interest in my opinion than anything else

I am most interested in the more technical side of things rather than the shiny expensive bits

call me a quant or nerd, I take it as complimentary

bike is back together and I am very pleased with the work the technician did

I just feel it is time to move on to other topics

·
Registered
547 Posts
I was going to comment on the frame damage the other day but got side tracked into something else (I need to pay the bills somehow. lol) Not really much point now as you have removed the pics. One thing needs to be mentioned tho, you may want to check the clutch cable routing..

141 - 143 of 143 Posts