Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and her friend had ladies night out last night and guess who got woken up at 3am to save the day???

Melissa is the one to the left and my wife ofcourse is the one to the right, and one of thems puke is smack in the middle :lol:

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they were both hammered on abt 4 drinks..

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Id rep you but I cant right now. I :lol:ed

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
that's awesome BigCat, sending rep now, LOL

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its outside a bar in Downtown Baton Rouge called "The Office" I had to go get the car, come home to go back to sleep then wake up at 7 to wash my bike for my group ride then got home and had to drive 40miles back the way id came to get their IDs that theyd lieft in our friends car whod gone back home.

Cops were abt to take them to jail if they wouldnt have gotten up lol

This pic is my laptop background now too lol.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tell me abt it lol. when i got her back home my buddies were there and i remembered id told her next time she got shit faced i was shoving my finger in her ass, so she was out cold and i reached under the blanket and started forward and i can honestly say shes spry when shes hammered, none of us figured she wouldve moved

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
tell me abt it lol. when i got her back home my buddies were there and i remembered id told her next time she got shit faced i was shoving my finger in her ass, so she was out cold and i reached under the blanket and started forward and i can honestly say shes spry when shes hammered, none of us figured she wouldve moved
:spit: Dude wtf!! :crackup:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was better than what i originally told her. had my friends not been there, fudge wouldve been packed lmfao

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol she was in good hands. They went out with some friends of mine. I would've gone but had to wake up early so I didn't, but I told 2 of my fraternity brothers to keep an eye on them and they took care of them

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:idea: gotta let the gf know this will happen if/when she gets this drunk! REP sent BC! I guess I'm all rep'd out BC. :eek:ccasion1
its all good lol. She barely ever drinks and it takes basically fumes to get her hammered so if I can get away with sodomy then so be it. Its not rape of she said I do

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shell never know

1 - 19 of 19 Posts